For the Empire: War of Heirs. (Update 40k plus discord!) 3/30

it will happen.it doesn’t matter whatever you do you cannot stop it.she will sit beside you when grandmother told her to sit if you have more attraction point

i would like if we can give her warning that one day we will kill him.

4 Likes

And what’s the choices to increase her attraction point, if i may ask? Don’t tell me i hate to cold to quella.

1 Like

flirt with her.

1 Like

I flirted with her and she still chose to sit next to him.

1 Like

For kela attraction points choices

1.we ought to spend more time
2.are you jealous
3.sit beside me
4.i want you on my side today
5.hold her hand

you can get 5 points with this

9 Likes

what about artbreeder portraits? artbreeder look more good.it would be good if you use both.

2 Likes

I will use both, don’t worry. That is why I won’t describe the RO appearance in great detail.

If I cannot finish the realistic portrait for the male ROs, then I shall use only the Artbreeder ones and leave the realistic portraits for the achievements.

6 Likes

Is it just me or wasn’t there another wife with a son in the old demo.

are you talking about soniya?

1 Like

I think there was four wives in the old demo Nrein,Helena,James mother and another wive.That son used to follow around our brother aeron

2 Likes

it was in first demo.there was rowan’s mother who was soniya.james mother was woman with red hair.i forgot her name.

3 Likes

I was actually just thinking about adding Rowan back since I really liked his character. Once I finish the full of chapter 1. I will go back and read it slowly to see If I can add him back. (Yet another bastard to be added, why not)

No promises, though. If I think I cannot do it, then I won’t.

The war of heirs should be more interesting with him and his mother.

Spoiler.

He’s not dead, but he is in shock and lost one of his ears. You will see him since he’s now one of Gossa’s loyal servants.

The Black Guard of Noorga. (Their house elite guards)

Most would kill themselves before being captured by them.

9 Likes

I’m curious to know what happened to the poor boy on the other side of the continent. His name escapes me at the moment. Honestly I don’t find him to be all that bright. I would’ve chased them all away, what with all those scary looking horses and soldiers?

1 Like

The age of the ROs at the start of the story. (WIP)

The MC: 10

Lady Gossa: 10

Sultana Layla: 12

Lady Farissa :14

Lady Quella :9

Lady Kela :11

The Dark Lord: 24

King Vlad: 13

Lord Feroy: 12

Prince Karif: 15

Lord Odo: 11

Will fix it, thanks.

The ages are still (Wip), so I will tweak them whenever I have to.

I just find it a bit strange in games when all the ROs are close in age to the MC. As most are born at different times. May lower some of them a little so that they don’t see the MC as a child.

But will not lower the Dark lord’s age. It won’t make sense for the spymaster to be young. At the start of the story, he’s still an apprentice.

Fixed and added a little bit to the prologue between H and N.

Yes.

17 Likes

at the end of demo there is lady Noonga instead of Noorga.

2 Likes

Wait a minute, why having the MC at such a young age compare to the ROs?

1 Like

is Layla sultana of Takahran Empire ?

2 Likes

Excuse my brother, Quella. She was just curious

Got a wrong pronoun when asking why Quella was staying with us. My MC is a girl.

And:

Alara Intervenes

intervernes

2 Likes

Not yet

1 Like

Feroy is older than us? I always thought that we would be at least a few months older than him, since his father married after our mother. Or in this new demo was he already married before the “engagement” to our mother?

7 Likes