For Peace We Die WIP

Is there a limit to how much magic a mage can redirect/vampire can absorb at once.
If so can our MC make use of this.

Yup that clenches it. Dark is merely a creepily programmed bot.

1 Like

ā€¦ on finals you get the day off if you donā€™t have any plus when you are done you get to read, itā€™s better than other school daysā€¦ and no one is talking so you donā€™t have to listen to their annoying voicesā€¦

I understand not wanting to talk to people.
I can also understand not wanting to go to school.
ā€¦
What point was i gonna make again cause all I seem to be pulling is that people are annoying and I hate going outside.(Videogames and books are better plus the sun is a bit bright).

1 Like

This man speaks of my life choices.

Hope this happens. This game is too cool.

First of all, thank you for your continued patience! (And sorry my reply is so late)

@faewkless There is a limit most dependent on timing and form. For Vampires magic needs to be unchanged or not being actively channeled (so vampires cannot drain a fireball). For mages itā€™s similar as they need to connect to the magic being used against them and redirect it, if too late than thereā€™s nothing that can be done.

The MC can take advantage of this (if a Vampire or Mage him/herself) in the same way.

@Jerred_Manns Thank you for playing (and thinking itā€™s cool). Iā€™m still making edits and revisions and it will probably be a while longer as I have quite a few personal things going on right now.

2 Likes

When do you think your game will be finished 2016 or 2017?

I would estimate a finished game no earlier than 2017.

4 Likes

Iā€™m really glad this is still going.

@Dark_Stalker Thank you for being so patient!

1 Like

Iā€™m just really happy this game is still in developement. :smiley:

Go team Mila and Adrian with mage MC in the middle! ^^ Seriously I absolutely adore this trio. Those two complete opposites butting heads/bickering all the time, while apparently both steadfast members of the ā€œprotect MC squadā€. All while the MC is just sighing and mediating between them. So far theyā€™re kind of (awkward yet competent) dorks but they are her dorks. xD

1 Like

@Ventura Iā€™m happy to hear you enjoy the characters, but I have changed some things in that pathā€¦like the chance to get a third companion.

5 Likes

The more the merrier. ^^ Is it a new character or just the option of having 3 companions at a time?

Seriously if itā€™s Issac it would be kind of hilarious, since he is the person where both Mila and Adrian agreed on something by both disliking him. xD (But I honestly do find him interesting.)

1 Like

Aww yess!! Iā€™m so so glad to see you posting stuff here again xD

Is the 3rd companion Isaac? I got the impression from your post that it was a whole new character (which Iā€™d love.)

@Ventura and @pyla8 The companion is a new character that was in my original outline, but got cut in the final draft. Because of my revision, Iā€™ve reworked some things and was able to add this person and their story back in. You can meet this person pretty early on and, yes, becomes a traveling companion like Mila and Adrian.

So, in short, the third companion is not Issac.

We have Adrian a cyborg vamp and Mila the werewolf.

Iā€™m betting the third character is a mage.

I think so too! Thereā€™s no rule that says there canā€™t be more than one vamp/werewolf/human sure but there are no mages. Thatā€™s a good bet.

@Dark_Stalker and @pyla8 You guys are very observant. Yes the new companion is a mageā€¦with a twist. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Well @Dark_Stalker is at least lol