For Peace We Die WIP

Been there, done that.
All that accompliced was me getting a new human hide suit.
And your not taking my guard Husky I have been training him to eat intruders for the past year to spend less money on him…

Is there a way to romans Mila in chapter 4 right now?

@Dark_Stalker There will definitely be ways to kill off (whether by your own hand or through circumstances) your companions.

@Kaden Currently there isn’t any way to romance Mila. Her romance is a longer journey and she won’t be romantically available for a few more chapters.

@TwoSharp, but Mila will eventually be a Romance Option? Good to know. I will definitely explore that if/when I take the leave route. (Don’t tell Sylvie!)

When you get to the point where your character becomes almost a force of nature in power will we fight the legendary Sharp Leader? (Also known as TresSharp)

Tell Sylvia then cut her throat and stab lungs…

Thank you Dark stalker. I didn’t want to sleep any ways. :wink:

Well there is a way to a get a permanent nap, a moment of discomfort then eternal darkness…
Besides I’ve seem feed them their friends than butcher them
Rip off fingers and toes than arms and legs. Once they give up lobotomy and break them agaim.
I was merciful. :wink:

@Dark_Stalker, hmm? Oh yes yes, certainly.

Poor fellow, he still believes he’s some kind of demon spawn. Shame he hit his head when getting out of the goo bath. The division wasted so much effort on him only to have him knock himself into the loony bin.

I never claimed to be a demon as I do not believe in such nonsense, I am an as human as the next man. Humans are just cruel.

Of course, of course. Now be a good chap and take your medicine and be the evil ruler you always wanted to be in your dreams.

I refuse to listen to someone supposedly sane who is Mikasa in a sombrero.
I don’t dream that often.
How could I be a good chap and an evil ruler at the same time?
Plus why would I want to be am evil ruler?
I think your the one who needs medicine since you hate others having puppies…

No I only hate it when others brutally murder puppies. Also it wasn’t me who said no puppies for you.
An evil ruler is all you ever talk about being. Or an evil psycho depending on the game.
You wouldn’t be both. You’d be good for a moment then the next you’d be evil in your own mind.
Take a good look at your pic before saying mines weird.

Your move.

@TwoSharp how many ROs have you decided on? I remember you had a ton to start with.

Being an evil ruler would be counter priductive, it makes you a target only when it’s mind control is it effective. Otherwise you want to be a silent ruler. Or at least an cautios ruler. Pragmatism goes a long way.

My picture looks fine, and I’m not paying you if titans come and start playing mariochi songs

Psh if it’s Eren who’s singing the song we won’t have to worry about them. But for that to make sense you’ll have to wait until the next season to come out. And I think it’s time for us to stop derailing the thread.

Yes I agree.

I can’t wait to start Mila’s Ro. Her scenes are like a guard dog who happily snaps necks;)

@TwoSharp
I to am curious about the number of romance options. Also I was wondering will the stay and leave paths become one eventually? Or will they stay separate through out the whole game?

Its just usually in games that have completely separate paths. It sometimes feels like one path is worked on more then the other and then you get the “this must be the true path” feeling. I’m not saying this is what your game will be like that. It’s just a pet peeve of mine when playing games with separate story paths.

On almost every other occasion I’d disagree with you, this once though I’d say you’re right. A powerful RO isn’t a very common sight. One who’s deadly and not afraid to show it is even more rare. But definitely fun.

She is the only reson I leave the division right now and that may or may not change. <¤><¤>

@Razgriz It depends on if you left the Division or stayed with them and the future decisions that lead to how you deal with them which affects who the big bad is. Like with most things it’ll come down to perspective, if you decide that the Division is in the right than everyone else is the bad guys and vice versa. You’ve already met four out of five leaders for the Division (there is no secret leader pulling all the strings) and will soon meet the leaders of the other groups.

Mila is complicated and I don’t think I can say more without giving things away…She will be a romance option, but only after a certain point in the game.

@Razgriz / @Bloodhawkereaper As to how many romances will be available, currently it is still 26, but I’ve realized that it’s very ambitious of me (however I’m going to give it a try regardless).
7 unique in the Division.
4 unique options in each of the other four factions.
Adrian available in all groups.
Mila and Issac are available in all expect the Division.

The paths will remain separate throughout the entire game, of course there are key events that will be experienced regardless. In my vision of what this game should be, both paths are equal but offer different experiences/perspectives so there shouldn’t be a “true path” just a journey affected by your decisions. (Though if you feel the game is heading there please let me know and I can attempt to correct it.)

@Razgriz / @Dark_Stalker It concerns me that Mila is the only reason you’re leaving the Division. Can I ask why that is? Is it simply that she is so great that everything else pales in comparison? Is it that nothing else is worthwhile? What is it that makes her so appealing and interesting for her to overshadow everything else? Your opinion and feedback are appreciated. :smile:

2 Likes

@TwoSharp, My my that is an impressive repertoire of romances! I wish you luck in writing them out.

As for leaving the Divison. It’s actually the opposite. I don’t trust the division in any, way, shape or form. If I could stab them in the back I would. The only reason I stay is because of Sylvie.

When leaving I already can say that I like Mila and were it not for Sylvie I would choose the leaving path 9/10 Times. What makes Mila interesting in my view is the fact that while yes she is ruthless and will kill if need be there is, almost always a person underneath the scowls, sarcasm and ferocity. I enjoy finding that person if possible.