For Peace We Die WIP

@Razgriz Not always seen, but always watching, waiting… and writing. :blush:

@SharpOne she lives! I haven’t seen you in forever. How goes the writing?

@Razgriz Considering how happy I am with myself already when this does come out I’ll be bursting with good feelings and pride. (To say the least.) :smile:

I don’t think I could do a book just because those choices would be permanent. What kind of protagonist would I create? Which group would they join? Thinking about all that makes my brain hurt more than coding troubles.

SharpOne is the sharpest of ones…always keeping me on my toes. (Also she’s doing well.)

@TwoSharp, Which is great :slight_smile: I’m always glad to see happy writers. Happy writers usually tend not to kill my favourite characters. Old and mean writers Cough George R.R Martin Cough are another story entirely.

Psh, in the words of the guy from Dodgeball. “If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.”
If you can write a c.o.g you can write a book. But that’s alright, you do what makes you happy :slight_smile:

That’s great to hear. It always helps to have a friend helping you write/edit.

@Razgriz Slow but steady. I’m right at the finish line… of writing. Once I’m done I’ll need to pull TwoSharp away to help me edit Chapter 5. I can’t wait to start on the revision though! I have so many changes that I think will only improve the game. Also TwoSharp pretty much figured out the save system so now I just need her to teach it to me and that’ll be one more thing off my checklist.

@SharpOne, She’s figured out the save system?! I may have to steal her away to have her teach Arcania. That’s one of the things she’s been really wanting to learn.

That’s awesome to hear. Has the link on your thread been updated?

@Razgriz I won’t say it isn’t a possibility for me to turn this into a book, but I can’t say what the future holds. Only time will tell at this point. :alarm_clock:

As for being a happy writer that is indeed true, but that doesn’t mean certain someones are safe. :smiling_imp:

@TwoSharp, ah come on. Please not my dear Sylvie. I thought we were friends. :scream_cat:

Ugh you’re as bad as SharpOne. Having someone hurt my poor recruit.lol all jokes aside I’m definitely looking forward to how things progress.

Btw I’ve always been curious, do college students get summer off?

@Razgriz I be too sharp for thieves! But if you ask I might just loan her out…maybe. And I can’t update the link without giving Chapter 5 as well so no… right now it’s still the old one… without the save. :cry: But soon…

@SharpOne, Well I was hoping for an early birthday present but I guess that’s fine. (Only a week away! Presents are necessary!) Lol just kidding. You work at your own pace. No need to rush.

How many chapters will there be?

@Razgriz As many as there needs to be for a fluid story. I have the plot worked out just not how I’ll break them up. At this rate I think it’s safe to say that it’ll be in the teens. TwoSharp is also planning on that length as well.

@SharpOne, Will each chapter be roughly around the same length?

@Razgriz To make you feel better it’s going to be kind of hard to get her killed if you’re not trying to (so far of course this may change…)

It depends if you take summer classes and what your school considers to be the end/beginning of a new semester/quarter. For example if I don’t take any summer classes then I have almost two months off from school, but a friend who goes to another school and also not taking any summer classes will get two weeks before needing to start again.

For length probably the same, but we can’t sure right now. (SharpOne has a lot of ifs that create a smokescreen as to the length.)

Also a birthday? Happy [insert age here] birthday (in a week, I’m forgetful so I’m congratulating you now.) :gift:

I am willing to part with a paragraph of chapter 5 as a gift. Would you like a super secret pm? Or graciously allow others to view?

@TwoSharp, yikes! That’s a rough roll of the dice. Hope I get the two month break.

And phew. She’s safe for now. I swear I’m gonna start the game, get her and then bail lol

I know the feeling of Ifs, there’s alot of them with my current project.

@TwoSharp I’m feeling dickish today so I would like a super secret PM please.

And thank you :slight_smile: almost 17

Can we make a sadistic choice for him maybe, choose between an arm and thousands plus if she lives sshe is horribly scarred for life?

@Dark_Stalker, you kick puppies don’t you?

1 Like

Would you kindly snap that puppie’s neck?
Don’t worry I’m not wasteful it’ll be used as decorations…

:frowning:

New rule Dark_Stalker isn’t aloud any puppies

Exactly. I’m pretty sure we should just lock him in a box. Then lock that box in a shipping container, then shoot the shipping container into space while being directed at the sun, then detonate the C4 plastic explosives as he hits the sun.

Seems like a reasonable solution.