(dead)

Looks great, but Warband has gotten pretty boring.

I shall only hope Bannerlord races past my doom and arrives before the pending death of old age.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment.

Is becoming a king\emperor and conquering yourself a kingdom possible

2 Likes

Sorry it was late at night and I was very tired so I didn’t check the Q&A so thank you for the answer and that sounds awesome! those eras are some of my favorite in history.

1 Like

Thats fine. Thanks for the comment and taking the time to take a look.

At the moment no. Thanks for taking alook, and for commenting.

1 Like

I am still looking forward to it and am hoping my character can become a general who can protect your country and conquer it’s foes

Is there be a way to avoid joining the military?

This sounds good real good can’t wait to see where this goes.

Since the story is about the military life, I will go out on a limb and say no.

3 Likes

will we have the option to court multiply women (or men ) and have one night stands, flings etc.

You will just have to find out. I dont want to reveal to much.

For everybody, there has been and update above. Check the update part. Thanks.

By chance will this be similar to mount and blade warband? Because it sounds kinda like it. I wouldn’t mind since I am a fan myself but there are things that I would change if so

1 Like

It is not going to be like mount and blade warband. I am creating something new.

1 Like

Well then I would suggest rewriting the description of your story. It’s very similar to mount and blade warbands

1 Like

Actually I thought of the Infinity games due to the genderlock + setting, the difference being that you’re in Line Infantry here.

4 Likes

Infinite sea series your a dragoon. Not line infantry and it even went off from what real dragoons were.

2 Likes

Uh… did I imply something else here?

Regardless…

The only link to Warband is literally just war. There are no regiments or religions to be found and women warbands, by player involvement, do exist. Other than that the shared thing would only be the genre.

7 Likes

I was immediately reminded of the Infinity games as well, because the premise is really quite similar. Given that, I would suggest not using an ongoing war as a basis for the MC’s enlistment. You can also take look at Sabres of Infinity to see how best you can market your story as something unique :slight_smile:

Out of curiosity - will there be mages in this universe?

2 Likes

The description is damn near the same as mount and blades. Oh and there is a Napoleonic version as well so maybe do some research real quick just to see if I am incorrect