Feral Hearts (Alpha WiP) (Free Romance Game)

Short, but I already love it (and already enjoy Finnic). Can’t wait to see more!

2 Likes

Thank y’all so much!!! It’s crazy how popular FH is already and it’s only been up a few days :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Yh, you have a good idea and a good demo. Keep up the good work! I’ll keep a close eye on this one😅 Can’t wait to see what’s next, infact, I don’t want to know…Just keep on surprising me☺

1 Like

Okay, just so you peeps know, I am answering asks on Tumblr for FH, and many have been answered already! I will likely eventually start compiling lists of answered asks and post them here for those of you who don’t really use the platform.

Though if you go on right now you’ll get caught in the ring and teeth debate because I decided Fin wears iron bands on their fingers and people want to try to take them off with their teeth :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Would you mind putting the social media links in the first post? I saw them at the end of the demo but didn’t think to save them :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Have it here for now :blush:

I am laughing so hard over the teeth/ring war that has been unleashed there, is unreal :rofl:

10 Likes

YESSSSSS always up for more werewolf romance games! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :wolf: :crescent_moon: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

EEEEEE! im ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE, i love werewolf romances! i’m definitely looking out for this!

1 Like

I like it can’t wait for me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I love seeing werewolf games there aren’t enough and I’m loving this one.

3 Likes

Oooh this looks good. Great demo

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much!

5 Likes

I’m loving this so far! Will there be more ROs down the line?

2 Likes

Hey the only thing i didn’t like was the fact it ended.

5 Likes