Femboy Dating Simulator (120K words) New Update!

Hey everyone! This is a bit new for me so here goes!

Femboy dating simulator! Where you start out as a soldier, a fashion artist, or a CEO of a massive company! Who dies once they’ve reached the peak of career, and the peace they were supposed to enjoy is ripped away from them, but don’t fret! You’ve been looked after by a kind goddess who feels that you’ve been wronged and thus gives you a second chance! She delivers you to another world. Her world. This is where things get spicy! You’ve been bestowed with a RuneWarrior/RiftWalker. A warrior who is summoned through a rune placed on your body. Each rune summons a different Runewarrior/Riftwalker and your job is to make a team of the strongest familiars, get to know them, date em, etc etc. But also, most importantly train and bond with them and beat your rival who’s a MASSIVE jack ass. Your familiar will be the strongest with how good your relationship is with it.

Words along with code :120K

[Discord ||[KO-FI]||Tumblr|| Patreon]

THE GAME!

While this started out as a Happy April Fools, everyone just rallied and asked me to make the game lol, so I am now, in the process of writing it!!

The characters so far!
The gentle Giant! THOR!

The expressionless emotional brawler; Laurel!!
laurel
The MC’s best friend! (Or close friend depending on which background you choose) Is he a he or a she? I DON’T KNOW!

And Noah! (Not yet implemented, but you can beat his ass and make him your slave!)

And 1 more to come!

Fan art:

Laurel

Thor

246 Likes

Finally something i can enjoy

64 Likes

Pack it up boys for this is peak and we can go no further than this.

72 Likes

Who's That Pokemon? - YouTube yep

9 Likes

Hell yeass sign me the hell up :slight_smile:

Edit: nooooooo I was actually really looking forward to that :frowning:

49 Likes

You are not the only one who took this at face value… I’m ashamed of myself for being this naive xD

36 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sob: Can’t believe I fell for that

43 Likes

can somone make this a real game please

28 Likes

why you did this to me

20 Likes

kathy i will send you a very strongly worded letter

36 Likes

Was so excited to get that femboyussy anddddd
… disappointed :frowning:

21 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :camera_flash: :camera_flash: :camera_flash: :camera_flash: :camera_flash:

17 Likes

I’ll cry

2 Likes

Well, great 1st April!

2 Likes

You’re sick mf for doing that bait lmao. I clicked so fast :angry:

13 Likes

fucked up. sick. twisted. straight up evil

7 Likes

Look at dem numbers :eye: :lips: :eye:

I miighhhtt just make this an actual thing seeing that my main book has femboys and the upcoming short story I’m making has a bratty femboy in it lmao. Who knows :smiling_imp:

34 Likes

Make it real pls

2 Likes

i bag youuuuu :smiling_face_with_tear: :grinning:

2 Likes

You have to accept the fact that sometimes you are the pigeon, and sometimes you are the statue.

13 Likes