Love Interests in Choice of Games or Hosted Games

Ecstasy from Slammed
Christine from Life of a Mobster
Prodigal from Heroes Rise

Those are my favorite ‘official’ romances. I have a long list of characters who don’t get together but I wish did.

I’d have to go with, Clotho from Choise of Vampire and Jenny from Heroes Rise

So it still happens even if you choose his route? I never did try to do his route because of the fear of yeah… hmm :slight_smile:

I know it’s not a topic for fanon. But I ship Psy Hi’s Mackenzie SO HARD!

Also some love for Prodigal, her backstory is so contrastant to the MC’s. Story…

2 Likes

Can you spoiler Jury to me please? only played first two games

I’d say I resonate better with prodigal.

Something about someone you can sympathize with hate and in general have strong feelings toward good or ill is usually the most meaningful.

That and flawed characters seem more real. Everyone has SOME sort of flaw and you like them for there qualities and what they can do but you love them for their flaws.

Sydney from So, You’re Possessed! has dethroned Prodigal for me recently.

Sydney is such a goofy, natural character that I immediately felt in sync with. He’s written in a way that just makes him feel familiar, like maybe to other people he’s got a cool kind of look, but from an insider’s perspective he’s a huge dork. The way he was so up front and confrontational about the way you start the relationship just cemented that.

Prodigal on the other hand, how can you not like Prodigal? I feel like it should be a given. She’s introduced in such a striking way too, hard not to crush on the crazy.

2 Likes

You mean, besides the fact that she’s a mass murdering psychopath obsessed with hurting you in order to get revenge on your parents and despite being clearly severely deranged her plan somehow manages to work without a hitch even when relying on pure coincidence as if her real super power is breaking the fourth wall? Besides that? :-\

5 Likes

Ensign Watanabe from Mecha Ace.

2 Likes

So, Ash Wakefield from Choice of the Deathless is a must, I love love love Josh from CoR and I was happy to learn that you can romance both Yiska and Schmidt from Tin Star in the same playthrough, it rules.

2 Likes

Of course the bad boy with a kind its always semryu, good thing semryu aint real

1 Like

That was a rhetorical question more like. I mentioned her because I like her character, even with flaws, and feel her dialogue and interactions with the MC are some of the most interesting in the game.

I thought it was pretty obvious that I was being hyperbolic on that note, but just in case anyone else misunderstands, I was.

Black Magic from Heroes Rise. A lot of people had mixed feelings about her romance being the ‘bad girl’ romance, but in the third game when you confront her, you realise how fragile she is and how much she needs somebody not only for companionship but for guidance and understanding her beyond the selfish motives. The relationship isn’t perfect and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Scarlet from Unnatural. Confident, playful and a utter badass with a blade, her and the MC have a very touching moment when they reveal their true origins and she accepts them anyway.

Mindy from Zombie Exodus. Their relationship builds overtime and it’s more about the two spending time together and finding solace in one another in a hopeless world.

Breeze from Versus. What can I say? She’s absolutely adorable the way she babbles on and acts all cutesy whenever the MC is around and it really locked me in place when the two talk about her condition which always results in me accepting her no matter what.

Commander Hawkins from Mecha Ace. This was so unique, two warriors sharing a fierce rivalry in an intergalactic war, developing a kinship and respect for each other. An the penultimate moment, Hawkins can’t kill the MC because they fall in love with them and the MC can choose to keep them safe from the rebellion afterwards. You can find love on the battlefield for sure.

Wakefield from Deathless. This is an obvious one, the competitive nature of the two is clearly driven by a mutual attraction and they both secretly care for the one another but don’t show it in fear of becoming weak.

Olivia from WUOT. An absolute sweetheart and kind hearted person, supporting her through her medical turmoil and achieve her dream job is how an everyday couple are, it’s simple and effective.

I have many favourite romances but these are all the ones that stand out for me.

4 Likes

I agree with the Breeze part completely. He (guess it must be a gender-swapping character) is absolutely adorable. He gives off a type of damsel in distress vibe I simply can’t ignore. That and that he’s in a pretty hopeless situation, and I like to help people thrive despite having to go up against impossible odds. (And I can’t turn him down no matter what either. I tried just to get the achievements on steam, but I couldn’t :sob: )

Lacota from Unnatural. Also a bit of the odd one out when it comes to his origin he is very knowledgeable about everything that’s going on around you, which makes him a much bigger help throughout the game than any of the other characters. It also helps that he’s a bit of a hopeless romantic, and his reaction when it becomes known what you are (if you haven’t figure that out on your own yet.)

2 Likes

I tried rejecting Breeze once, she looked so sad and disappointed I was just like “NOPE. RESTARTING TO CHANGE MY MIND.” Venuma was much too arrogant and self absorbed to even like as a friend, if anything I just wanted to punch her.

Edit: also Breeze’s romantic scene… Escalated very quickly.

5 Likes

Very far above the others :
Jenny from Heroes Rise : long romance, the most realistic of all to me. Great character and great scenes.

And the others ;
Mindy from Zombie Exodus
Evelyn Ecstacy from Slammed
Carrie from Tin Star

You have the exact same choices of romances as me with these games except Heroes Rise (Black Magic)

Garrett Finch from A study in steampunk
Kyle from a wise use of time
Camille Hawkins from Mecha ace
Silas Hope from Choice of the Vampire
Tom and Devlin from zombie exodus
Evan Ecstasy from Slammed!
Black Magic from Heroes Rise
Semryu from WU
Grant from Creatures such as we
Lieutenant Villeneuve from Choice of Broadsides
Caius d’al Cazarosta from sabres of infinity (he’s not an RO but I want him to be)
Jess from Deathless: City of thirst
Christopher Haywood and Alexander Haywood from Double cross
Yiska from Tin Star
Ashton from Life of a mobster
and Chiros from champion of the gods
That’s them the loves of my CoG life they are many, each different from one other some are crazy,some kind, some sarcastic,some are romantic, some are funny witty and intelligent but each one I hold dear to my heart :heart_eyes:

The real question is who among your favourite love interest do you want to become real and romance you?
this is hard :scream: because you just can’t choose one.

4 Likes

That’s easy. Ashleigh Wakefield from choice of deathless. The sarcastic and antagonistic banter never gets old.

6 Likes

@Nathan_Faxon I’ve played city of thirst but not the first deathless game, and people are saying the first one was better so I think I’ll try that game and romance Wakefield after I finish Fatehaven.
By the way mine is Garret Finch such a lovable person and a great friend turned lover,Smart and Perceptive the kind of person I want to be with plus he likes the theater,is a photographer for the newspaper and is great with disguises.

2 Likes