Love Interests in Choice of Games or Hosted Games

1.) Ortega - fallen hero
…sigh, i could never NOT romance him even though i know i shouldnt :sob: (plus that angst was delicious)
2.) Jaime/Woody - zombie exodus: safe haven
i cant, i just cant with these two.
jaime, i definitely love because he’s always been there for me and woody coz damn, is he cute as heck, tripping over himself just to get our attention :joy:
3.) N and F - wayhaven chronicles
I’ve always loved N ever since the demo came out, he is exactly the type of guy i usually fall for IRL soooo, u know how it is :smirk: and F…i never actually payed him much attention at first but with his personality, i just couldnt help but love him haha kind of like falling for your friend, where u never really planned it. it just happened. one moment y’all are laughing about stupid stuff and then the laughter dies out and u just think oh he’s cute, oh no i like him.

9 Likes

I started Fallen Hero: Rebirth disappointed that Steel was not a romance option. BUT ORTEGA. Dear lord. They were a revelation.

5 Likes

That’s the best thing about Mason.

I loved Haze but he was so confusing.

2 Likes

I found them too unpredictable, in a very childish way. It made them a no-go for me :rofl:

1 Like

Same… I was planning to do a no-romance run since I want to pair-up my MC with Steel (The author is considering it in the future books.) but decided to try Ortega out since they are quite popular over the Fallen Hero thread. It didn’t disappoint me. All the angst!

2 Likes

My new additions:

Adam|Nate|Mason from “Wayhaven Chronicles”
Reaves from “Heart of the House”
Alexandre and Cassius from the “Eagle’s Heir”
Haze from “Tally Ho”
Dr. Mortum and Ortega from “Fallen Hero: Rebirth”
Oh, and Devlin from Zombie Exodus (just finished playing it)

(Funny how the latest releases tend to give me more to work with. In the past, I felt lucky to be able to pick a single RO who was my type at least partially. Now sometimes they come in two or even three per book, and they are all different types with different appeal. Lucky me).

In addition

I’ve been seriously tempted to add Hedonist and Crook from Community College Hero to my list (after replaying the 1st book), but they aren’t official RO’s (as yet?), so let them be something to bear in mind, for now.
Sometimes one-night stands, ship teases and flirts-leading-nowhere are more enticing and/or memorable than designated love interests from the same book (or a game, not limiting this observation for GoG or HG). How crazy is that? :thinking:

5 Likes

cough forgot Felix cough

3 Likes

Nah, they are better as a friend :hugs:

as long as some kind of positive attention is tossed out there it’s all good.
I had a hard time deciding who was friends and who I wanted to be first play through RO.

1 Like

My personal update on favourite love interests in HG/CoG :slight_smile:
not including WIP

1. Evelyn Ecstasy ( Slammed ! )
  2. Carrie and Maria ( Tin Star )
  3. Bailey and Jillian ( Zombie Exodus : Safe Haven )
  4. Natalie ( Wayhaven Chronicle )
  5. Oriana ( Heart of the House)
6 Likes

I think I have to say Ortega from Fallen hero is probably my top choice now.

I love the other RO’s from other games, but the level of awful I feel not romancing Ortega, even if they’re just a comrade with no history is just too much. There are just too many feels.

13 Likes

I was really into Carla, until I realized that she jumped from one relationship to me very fast.

Added Nate and Ortega

1 Like

She didn’t jump, her previous boyfriend dumped her.

1 Like

He didn’t dump her because he wanted to, they broke up cause he was brainwashed with the whole model citizen thing.
They still have some feelings for each other and if you don’t romance Carla they’d get back together and live happily in the end. That’s the main reason I didn’t romance Carla, I felt like they should be together and not with me. Also cause she seems like she could be a bad influence on me with the whole delinquent/rebel thing.

Don’t forget Ricky and Vince from your own WIP, from what little I’ve seen of them thus far.

Make that Adam and Nate, particularly Adam and Nate together for me.

I’m holding out for a certain Herald myself, though I do like Mortem/puppet too.

3 Likes

Yes, but she couldn’t know, all she knew was dumped. She didn’t just “jump”

I know she was dumped, which is worse because Carla still has feeling for her ex right at the moment you pursue her.

And if you start dating her, she will move on. There is nothing wrong with that.