Love Interests in Choice of Games or Hosted Games

My favorite love interests are Welles from Guns of Infinity, Simon/Suzanne from Choice of Rebels, and Evelyn Ecstasy from Slammed!

The common thread between the three of them is that they are all written like people (can confirm, am person.) They have lives outside of the MC, with principles that can conflict with the MC’s values. That’s what make their romances so compelling.

2 Likes

Miss Caraway from Tin Star, with Rayana from Petal Throne and Carla from Psy High a as a distant second. I like a woman who’s capable of breaking me in half.

3 Likes

Are you sure about that? Your name says you’re a pair of boots.

3 Likes

Looks like the jig is up; I admit it, I really am just a pair of boots.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You’ve got good taste!:+1: Seriously, though, Miss Caraway is one of the best ‘bad girl’ (well, more like morally gray) romances in COG. She had some of the best scenes in Tin Star, imho.

3 Likes

So your favorite romance options are the most like boots? Or are they heroes?

1. Dev from Heart of the House (I’ve replayed the game so many times bc he’s my favorite)
  2. Farah from Wayhaven Chronicles (Cannot WAIT to see how it develops)
  3. Stunner from Community College Heroes (I’m a sucker for the ‘Cocky guy who actually really cares about his friends’)
  4. Jaime from ZE:SH (listen ‘we might die soon so I wanted to tell you I’ve always had a crush on you’ is my JAM)

Those are just off the top of my head

7 Likes

Busts In

Slams hands on desk

WAYHAVEN’S ROS ARE ALL PERFECT AND I LOVE THEM.

32 Likes

Just updating my previous list with a honorary mention:
-Dr. Mortum from Fallen Hero: Rebirth. I really like how much they seem to care about the Puppet and also how funny they can get sometimes (cape or no cape scene). I just wish there would be scenes with them meeting the real MC, but I guess that comes in the sequel maybe…

9 Likes

Dev was my favourite from Heart of the House too. That game also have pretty raunchy romance scenes for a choice game here :blush: (like the coat room scene in romance with the house owner (sorry, dont remember his name)

From Wayhaven Farah was certainly my favoirite too, although even knowing that in this part the romances will just begin, i do hoped for a kiss from her :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. Dev or Bastian/Sophia in Heart of the House.
  2. Rory in Tally Ho.
  3. Nate/Nat & Farrah in Wayhaven (although all of the RO’s are adorable tbh).
  4. Even if it isn’t the focus of the story, like not at all, Lyall is my bae in Avatar of the Wolf :heart: (… Gazelle creeps me the fudge out)
3 Likes

I need to update my list to add in:
Dev from Heart of the House
Ortega from Fallen Hero
and A and F from Wayhaven

Some very, very good romances in some absolutely positively fantastic games recently!!

9 Likes

Ortega - Fallen Hero
Finch - A Study In Steampunk
Clarence - Hero Unmasked
Jaime - Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven
Devlin - Zombie Exodus
Toshio - Samurai of Hyuga

13 Likes

My list in no particular order:

1. Toshio - SoH series
  2. Oli - Versus series
  3. Hawkins - Mecha Ace
  4. Adam and Mason - TWC (Haven’t done with Nate and Felix though)
  5. Dev - Heart of the House
2 Likes

23 Likes

Mason from wayhaven chronicles hands down best RO :smile:

8 Likes
  • Haze - Tally Ho

• Oli - Versus

• A - Wayhaven

• Zerov - Caonfire Concert

• Commandant Hawkins - Mecha Ace

4 Likes

Ortega from Fallen hero hands down stole my heart.

16 Likes
  1. Alexandre (Eagle’s Heir)
  2. Breden (Choice of Rebels)
  3. Rory (Tally Ho)
2 Likes

I love A. It’s cute how sure they usually are, and then woosh nope you thought you understood your feelings now I’m here have fuuuuun

5 Likes

Litterally sounds like the mason romance, Like a kiss and a slap in the face with every brooding moment.

4 Likes