Love Interests in Choice of Games or Hosted Games

Think it’s as above, not until later games. I like her romance path so far though. Personally didn’t go down it by choice at first, but roleplaying as my usual character that I do in other games made it hard to progress(you know the part :stuck_out_tongue: ) so RPed as a badarss medieval Rambo xd so did her stuff.

1 Like

Yeah I get that. looking forwards for the next game :smile: Hopefully Kat will finally accept our advances lul

This is a bit late but since someone mentioned it earlier:

The Jessie romance in Choice of Vampire is pretty tough to get. It’s not technically a real romance option yet, but if you’re really specific about all choices involving him you can get a good relationship and actually go on a date (though if you don’t do it exactly right you won’t get the achievement that says it’s a date even if you go out together). I worked pretty hard on doing it, though, because I’m curious of what it’ll lead to in the next installment. Jessie is the biggest reason I found all the politicking in CoV 2 worthwhile. He’s a bit of a jerk and I had to do some morally ambiguous things for him to like my MC, but I love him :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Alison(Andrew is the male counterparts name, right?) from Psy High: I found it super cute how she confessed her feelings for the MC.
Decided to go with only mentioning the first LI which came to my mind.

3 Likes

Carl/a in Psy High is really cute tbh. They just seem to unconditionally care for the MC and will even tag along to less interesting things if it means it’ll make the MC happy. They just seemed ready to let the MC do their own thing and never forced them into anything they didn’t want to do (some characters thought they would be a bad influence because of drugs and their overall image but they never brought up any of that in front of the MC, probably wanting to keep them out of trouble). The character is just really sweet despite that tough exterior :relaxed:

Then there’s Taylor who’ll break up if the MC makes any misstep bleh

3 Likes

Black Magic from Heroes Rise
Yiska from Tin Star
Jun- Samurai of Hyuga
Raf from Model Citizens: Unmasked
Nate from Wayhaven Chronicles
Ortega from Fallen Hero

9 Likes

I’m personally going to say that the romance with Kat is well-started as of Guns. I mean, you get to have sex with her at one point.

5 Likes

Silvanus from Fatehaven. Never in my life i was so commited to save and/or gain someones’ trust and friendship.

2 Likes

oh, thanks :slight_smile: haven’t played guns in ages :p, will have to try her ro path again now.

I have too many, I’m not capable of choosing only one or even just a few :sweat_smile:
From published games:
Prodigal from Heroes Rise. I have a thing for psychos, yanderes and enemies that fall in love so it didn’t come as a surprise.
Junko from Samurai of Hyuga
Patch from Fatehaven.
Mindy from Zombie Exodus.
Alisha from A Wise Use Of Time.
Camille Hawkins from Mecha Ace. Again with the enemies that fall in love :stuck_out_tongue:
Wakefield from Deathless. I also have a thing for caustic ladies that secretly love you.
Galatea AKA your companion bot from Robots.
Carrie from Tin Star.
Jess from The Lost Heir.
Denise from Unnatural

From WiPs:
Morgana from Guenevere
Artemis, Wendy and Victoria from MoNHH
Sage from Children of The Gods

I also have to mention Madison and Bailey from Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven because while we haven’t really seen any romance yet, based on my impressions of the characters I think I’m going to like their romance routes a lot.

5 Likes

Where’s our long lost love from Samurai of Hyuga then?

I completely forgot about Junko :expressionless:. Though I guess that fact indicates she shouldn’t he on this list :sunglasses:. Jk, she just slipped my mind.

1 Like

I don’t think any RO will ever top Miss Caraway for me. I’ve played Tin Star more than ten times by now, and no matter how many times I try to romance someone else, I just can’t. I always end up going back to her. :slight_smile:

Other favorites:

• Madison from Slammed! (She just drew me in immediately. Definitely in my top five.)

• Yvaine from Pendragon Rising (I have a soft spot for big, tough warrior women who turn out to be sweethearts.)

• Dirty Girl from Community College Hero (She’s so much fun! Her romance is definitely my favorite in the game.)

• Heather from Zombie Exodus (I love her and her snarky sense of humor. I also like that when you romance her, she shows a more vulnerable side.)

From WIPs:

• Calypso from Children of the Gods (I haven’t been able to romance anyone else yet because she always draws me back in.)

• Seraphina from Keeper of the Sun and Moon (There’s just something so compelling about her…)

2 Likes

Too many. Some are more memorable that others, and they are in this list.

Halcyon Vega y Alastriste from “Choice of the Deathless”
Silas Hope from “Choice of the Vampire”
Luis de Vega from “Til Death Do Us Part”
Black Magic from “Heroes Rise”
JT Preston from “Tin Star” (other 2 male RO’s from this game are great too, it was very hard to choose one)
Brett from “MetaHuman Inc.”
Finch from “A Study in Steampunk”
Ecstasy from “SLAMMED!”
Nirun from “Choice of the Petal Throne”
Zerov from “Cannonfire Concerto”
Carl from “Psy High”
The Grip from “Hollywood Visionary” (although in the best case scenario, the Actor is there too)
Semryu from “Way Walkers”.
Lu Jin from “Choice of Kung Fu”
Nick from “Thieves’ Gambit: The Curse of the Black Cat”
Amro from “Empyrean”.
Count from “Diabolical”.

That’s it for now. I’ll see if there would be anyone to add.:relieved:

2 Likes

Myself from a midsummers night…joking

In no particular order
Piccolita from Midsummers night
Black magic from the hero rise series
Miss Caraway & Yiska from Tin Star
David Turay from Welcome to Moreytown

2 Likes

Yeah, Oli is just so-ahhh! Oli is so hot and at the same time cute and so mysterious as well. I really looovve him! My favorite of all yeah

I only take one romantic path in each game I played for I am indeed a loyal dandy writer. ;3 Heck I cannot accomplish all achievements because I refuse to take other partners.

MY FAVORITES:
*Oli Versus (No.1 forever)
-So far, he is the only character who is truly difficult to get on bed (haha seriously, you can only get him to as far a kiss-I don’t know what can happen in book 3) but I love him that way, because he is so hard to obtain and I can’t help but feel intoxicated by the surge of thrill at a good chase between a cat and mouse relationship. I can’t manifest my love for him into proper words but he is beautiful, a delicious dish to be relished balanced between sexy hotie and adorable cutie. In addition, his mysterious background (like an abstract jungle of shrouded mechanics), vague actions and complicated mind like clockwork for one thing turns me on and his personality is indeed uniquely shaped; buried deep in depths of quality I should say.

-He reminds me of a favorite character and my heart truly broke when I unconsciously picked Breeze as my romantic partner-my heart shattered and I sulked for 3 days-and I restarted from the very square one to shamelessly get him. And at the option of the kiss-even if he leaned away-it turned me on again-wait when I get my hands on you-wahaha rape.

-It also breaks my heart that I chose the path of abolitionist and I just hope a relationship between us can occur between us still (I WILL KILL MYSELF if I can’t have Oli in the path of abolitionist-mark my words.)

*Gareth Finch-I just love him. A caring heart masked by a cold exterior-with slightest vulnerability so ever rarely caught. Like I said, I love a good chase and who better to chase than an intelligent and talented guy, exclusive.

*Black Magic-Heroes Series
-The type of bad boy I am usually not into but loved since all common bad elements to hate a bad boy was somehow tossed away. Fine character to grace with love, plus, I made him look like Johnny Depp. XD

*Prodigal-Heroes Series
-Cannot help but remind me of Jinx from LOL. Crazy, female version of joker is never boring and she is none other than best partner to dance with even in the flames of hell.

*Jess-City’s thirst.
-Stimulating, with a cold heart in need of love to roast it open under the bliss of romance. I loved him in both tragic and romantic paths.

4 Likes

For me it has to be Strephon from “Empyrean” or Oli from the “Versus” games. How about you?

Oh, for me it’s defintiely Elly from Choice of Robots (though I love that game more than I can express right now) but I have to say that ALL of the romances in Study in Steampunk are brilliant.

3 Likes

Yes!! But Finch still holds a special place in my heart because he’s so clench fist damn good.
I didn’t realize Black Magic is a RO at first because my MC just jump back through the window when he attempted to seduce her (and I think it’s hilarious)

5 Likes