Love Interests in Choice of Games or Hosted Games

I like Lady Welles more

2 Likes

Whaaaaat? Origami is only thirteen? Seriously??? She always seemed the same age as the MC to me.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s her secret.

4 Likes

Okay, I made a list on here before but I recently played Slammed and just… Evan. Oh my god, Evan is just the sweetest thing ever! I actually just did a playthrough where I forced myself to get with JJ and I just felt… wrong. Evan is just too sweet and supportive and loving and just… Ah. I love them. They’re the best.

5 Likes

Heather from Zombie Exodus. I like bitchy characters that have a soft spot for you, plus, the way the author writes their nightly adventures really turned me on. Really sad that I can seem to get an ending where MC and her are happy together.

Not really a love interest but, Masami from Samurai of Hyuga, she’s cute, too bad she’s just a kid. I just don’t find Toshie’s personality that attractive.

4 Likes

Lets see, Patch WAS my pick in Fatehaven, then you get to the ending and I’m furious, because the Patch you end up with isn’t the one who opened up to you and bonded with you.

Uni was a lot of fun in Community College Hero. The line of “I hope you keep the horn on” won me over

Masami in Samuraii of Hyuge, smart, but naïve, fun to tease.

Mindy in Zombie Exodus. I liked the spinky, sure of herself chick more than Heather’s whining. Devlin was also pretty cute in how over protective he’d get.

3 Likes

I am new in the Choice of Games world but I have a bunch of opinions. I think most writers are really good at this. They give you the right amount of scenes with your love interest and leave the rest to your imagination.
-Ashleigh Wakefield from Choice of the Deathless (her sarcastic nature makes it amazing)
-Heather from Zombie Exodus (do it. Just do it)
-Grace Chandler, Garret Finch and Alexandra Townsend from A Study in Steampunk (every romance option, I guess?)
-Lectini Leye from Empyrean (go for it. You will have a really good time)
-Black Magic from Heroes Rise Trilogy (flirt, sad moments, flirt, adorable moments, flirt)
-Lady Venuma from VERSUS (sexual tension at it’s finest lol)

6 Likes

I just finished playing Slammed! a bunch of times, and I’m so torn between JJ and Ecstasy! On one hand, Ecstasy had my heart the moment I caught them in the cabinet and I suddenly wanted to just protect them from all the conniving in professional wrestling; the anger I felt for JJ only helped. On the other hand, being with JJ just felt… right. Especially with the ending where you go home. It felt like from day one we were meant to be together. For some people that’s great, for others its the bottom of the barrel. I could go either way.

The only downside with JJ is I sometimes can’t let all the anger go.

4 Likes

In no particular order some of my favorites are,
Junko - Samurai of Hyuga (I know she might not technically be one)
Prodigal - Heroes Rise (liked her as soon as I saw her and that only increased as time went on)
Weaver - Heroes Rise: Redemption Season (quite liked Transfer too)
Hawkins - Mecha Ace (this one was frustrating cos I couldn’t articulate what I thought of her ideals but she’s still awesome)
E.E - SLAMMED! (Madison was great too)
Chen - Choice of The Deathless (loved Wakefield too though)
Heather - Zombie Exodus
Jess - Lost Heir
Townsend - A study in Steampunk (soon as she did that cheeky wave after back flipping off the dirigible, I actually liked Albescu too, just didn’t agree with her ideals unlike Townsend)
OtherBoard - Versus (She’s awesome, I loved Venuma but even though me and her got along so great, same house and everything the polygamy was just a tad too complicated for me too want to handle, but BFF’s is still good and Breeze was great too but again the thing with Venuma…)
Wesh - Empyrean
I should probably stop before I go through almost all the games lol, I’d elaborate on all my choices but I don’t want you to have to face a massive wall of text.

4 Likes

I haven’t finished too many of the games yet(I’ve finished three), but some of my favorites are:
Carl from Psy High. He’s so cute with his badboy-ness, leather jacket, and dialect. I also love it when he calls you “babe” and I just- faints from fangirling

wakes up an hour later

My next favorite is Silas from Choice of Robots. He’s so insecure and paranoid (It’s like an exagerated version of me!) I love making this adorable ball of nerves happy, and he’s into most of the things I’m into! And he also hates the military! (I wub my lonely nerdy bae.)

My final pick is going to have to be a character I’m pretty sure isn’t even romanceable. Tobin from Evertree Inn. Why you ask? It’s simple my friend. I can have quite the twisted view on rommance sometimes. Just imagine me meeting this character for the first time and saying to myself: “This guy just pushed me as he passed by me and was rude to me. Clearly he’s in love with me.”

5 Likes

Most certainly Grace from A Study in Steampunk. Not only is the writing in that game perfectly well crafted, but my Watson character nearly gave up on his morals in the story relating to her. I would recommend anyone play this game.

4 Likes

Finch from A Study in Steampunk. I usually hate romance in Sherlock Holmes stories (including That Time Watson Got Married in the original stories) because it derails the actual plot, so the fact that I ended up wanting to romance anyone was pretty great. Love all of them-- there were scenes where I broke for my Watson character on every route-- but Finch’s was amazing. And the scene where he comes back from the dead… love it.

5 Likes

Sem, all the way, from Way Walker University

Prodigal from the Heroes Trilogy as well

You need to slap him

Tress from Community College Hero.
Heather from ZE1.
Miss Caraway from Tin Star.
Grace Chandler from A Study In Steampunk.
Elly from Choice Of Robots.
Madison and Jaime from Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven.

1 Like

My doctor lost all his morals and ethics to save grace, and then she still left. She was my least favorite. Grace was too conventional versus how laidback finch and Alexandra were. But then again they both had unconventional jobs and dealt with the criminal underworld. Finch and Townsend were my favs.

2 Likes

Oh man, there are so many characters I’ve romanced I don’t think I could think of them all lol.

The ones that really stuck with me were:

• Finch - A Study In Steampunk.
    I have to agree with everyone here, Finch’s romance was fantastic! It just felt so realistic, I’ve played the game so many times just to get every little scene with him. I like Grace a lot as well but, her death just killed me…
  • Preston - Tin Star
    His romance was really entertaining, I love the enemies to lovers trope.
  • Jace/Jess - Lost Heir
    I really like characters whose romances are harder to get. As well, they weren’t the most open with their emotions, so the few times they actually expressed their feelings were really touching.
  • Clotho & Silas - Choice of the Vampire
    Because I revel in my own pain…
  • Oli - Versus
    Oh man, his romance was just so intense! It was really great to flirt with him in the first game, and he’s my favourite romance out of all the ones in the second game.

Also, I was wondering if anybody had any tips for the Yiska romance in Tin Star. I seriously am having a hard time unlocking it, but nobody else on here has mentioned anything. Am I just missing something big?

7 Likes

My most memorable RO so far:

• Jess Solway (The Lost Heir trilogy)
    Best RO ever!!! (for me). I’ve never fall that hard for an RO.
  • Momoko (Samurai of Hyuga)
  • Miss Caraway (Tin Star)
  • Elly (Choice of Robots)
  • Tress (Community College Hero)
6 Likes

What do you do about the dam? I always let him blow it up, it skyrockets his opinion of you.

Other than that, I’m not sure. I was curious about the Shoshone and showed sympathy with their problems (my character was Chinese). I actually had more trouble figuring out how to romance Schmidt or Preston.

I’ve been replaying So, You’re Possessed! and the scenes with Sidney are always really cute. I definitely think they’re one of my favorites.

And Finch, too, but that’s not a surprise because it seems he’s popular.

2 Likes