Love Interests in Choice of Games or Hosted Games

I believe that’s because the MC’s sister restricts her from being evil

2 Likes

This makes me chuckle.

3 Likes

@Shawn_Patrick_Reed I’m looking forward to someday post about your characters here when your game’s finished particularly Sean I hope you make him hard to get, and more interesting as he currently is now :grin:

1 Like

Echoing the others a few posts back, I can’t wait to meet Jaime and see where that romance leads!

I do enjoy Lancelot from Guenevere. I have a soft spot for the cheeky chappies. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Lizzie/doomsday on demand,always have a thing for older girls :slight_smile:

I really liked:
-Black Magic from Hero Project
-Morgan from Magikiras
-Sid from So You’re Possessed
-JT Preston from Tin Star
-Asadi from MechaAche
-Taylor from Life Of a Mobster
And there was a few game where you could name your love and I felt really drawn to them too (like in Hollywood Star)
And then there’s the ones who I don’t know what to do with:
Tom from Zombie Exodus. I love him so much but I actually hate him too ehh he’s just so fucked up. And I also liked Crook too from Community College Hero but you can’t to anything with him.

3 Likes

No that’s Not the reason And my characters in ZE aren’t evil just pragmatic. My first reason SHE IS FORCED, you have to be with her, you have to search for her and you have to LOVE her. There is no choice, and live in her sofa has zero sense for any character.
SHE IS ANNOYING crying out all day when she has her ass comfortable sit. Nobody loves me… we have to go… and other non sense crap. You are adult, go away and let me be. She is judgmental about me in a terrible unfair way, she is never happy. And her medical issue is not a problem at all, She is the problem, her personality. The character doesn’t do anything to gain your love and grow in you. @JimD has advanced a lot with years, in the new ZE the depending child, is perfect. Is a choice, and he is a nice character with a good personality. His reactions are so credible, there is fear , anger, and love .

6 Likes

That’s… weird. In my ZE playthrough, she was never really all that annoying or troublesome. She never really complained to my character- but did want some schitzophrenia medicine. I expected it to be worse than it ended up being. Honestly, I actually never really saw a whole lot of her.

Oh well, you probably don’t read the text she gave you. XD before of after each mission she came critical and biching about everyone else and crying. WE DON’T BELONG HERE NOBODY LOVE ME . And she is just emo rude half of the time.

1 Like

You are talking about a choice game- where the pathing could well be different for our playthroughs? I’m just genuinely surprised you find her whiney. Heather was a lot more so from my perspective.

1 Like

Heather was no forced to my throat each chapter. If my character doesn’t like her just I don’t interact with her at all. Emma is forced and you have to interact with her because she launched at you in a night gown with a ghost like sidekick … We don’t belong hereee, Nobody loves me only Casie… We have to go … Javier is mad

Huh. I should probably give it another playthrough sometime sooner or later. I get a feeling there’s a lot I didn’t see.

I do admit I have a bad habit of not doing multiple playthroughs in order to have time to read all the games I want… and write.

I’m both surprised and not so to see Lost Heir get brought up here and there. The romance portion was weird since it wasn’t the focus but it still had strong writing. So I’m going Karl form Lost Heir, since he’s also my type, Black Magic was also a favorite of mine just because of what happened afterwards, the King in CoR isn’t great because of his personality but more for the affects. I haven’t played a lot of the recent ones like Slammed but I want to…

1 Like

There’s romance in Sixth Grade Detective?! I honestly didn’t know that. :scream:

1 Like

Lancelot from Guenevere
Arthur from Guenevere
Yvaine fron Pendragon Rising
Semyru from Way Walkers
Carl from Psy High
Alison from Psy High
Yea I think those have to be my favorite somewhat in that order, with Yvaine and Sem kinda tied, and Carl and Alison kinda tied.

No one will ever top Lance though. No one.

2 Likes

Yessss, Lancelot is my favorite followed closely by Garrett Finch​:heart::heart::heart:.

3 Likes

Finch’s confession scene has to be one of the strongest in Hosted and Official games alike. I don’t know. It likely ties into the fact that the two of you were in a near-death situation and the fact you kinda had to listen to him be tortured, but it definitely managed to get the strength of their relationship through. Is it possible to continue the romance with him if you remain with the Healers? I haven’t tried yet. I couldn’t say no to going back with him.

7 Likes

I agree, after that scene I couldn’t even try to romance grace or Alexandra. It really showed how far finch would go for the mc and I also like the fact that the relationship grew overtime. Like it started with friendship and grew into something more. I don’t think it’s possible to continue the romance with him if you’re a healer. I think he does ask if he can call upon you every now and then though. There is this small scene on the healer path with finch that I didn’t discover until later and I loved it.

2 Likes

Dear looord, where to begin!

Lancelot and Arthur from Guenevere. I just found this WIP and I am completely in love with it. Completely. I adore both of these guys, I mean Lancelot is just…man. And Arthur is just so ridiculously sweet and adorable, how can you not love him?

Both Silas and Clotho from Choice Of The Vampire. What can I say, I have a thing for the ache of tragic love.

2 Likes

I actually went and bought Sixth Grade Detectives 'cause you got my curiosity piqued. And you’re right. AJ’s romance is adorable in a tuff way. Kinda reminds me of a tamer romance with Carl from Psy High, but honestly? The game felt more like a high school story than a middle school one to me. :joy: I’m just like… everyone’s supposed to be, like, twelve years old. So I’m like… Why is Evan, a 12 year old, apparently working as a makeup artist at the store? Where are these twelve year olds pulling out $50/$100?! I wish I was able to just materialize that much money when I was twelve. Also, not gonna lie, the idea of a 12 year old punk kid with a leather jacket made me laugh a li’l.:sweat_smile:

6 Likes