Favorite video game soundtrack?

Finished this mission some days ago for the first time. What an experience it was, and this track is absolutely fantastic.

Did you save everyone?

===================

In all honesty I miss out on a lot of game soundtracks because I usually listen to my own music …

I did, yes. I’m glad since it was my first time, too.

Composed by Bear McCreary, vocals by Faroese singer Eivør Pálsdóttir.

McCreary did an exceptional job on God of War’s score. This majestic track in particular is one of my favourites.
2:45 gives me the goosebumps every single time I hear it… and tears.

I have this MMO The Secret World…and I must say , the main theme is just SOOOO good…I keep praying that they never ever change it .

then there is this…I did enjoy NWN2…but damn…NWN1 was more to my taste story wise .

Ah how could I forget this…

and this…

I like to imagine the female choir as Faye’s voice, especially during that reaching into the light scene.

Life is Strange, life is strange before the storm ( even if I hate the game itself) the amazing Captain spirit. So I guess indie music?

Guilty Gear & BlazBlue.
Anyone who says otherwise can fight me, Daisuke Ishiwatari is my god!

I still have to get the game later on. Not sure when since I have several games to finish at the moment, but hopefully I get around to it soon.

Oh, you’ll truly shed a gallon of tears when you played the game. Heck, I don’t own the game; I watched its stream on YT.

Nier Gestalt & Replicant / Soundtrack.
Nier: Automata Arranged & Unreleased Tracks / Ost
Ar Tonelico Original Soundtrack (The Series)
:slight_smile:

Grabs box of tissues
I think I’m ready, boy.

Anyway.

Composed by Nobuo Uematsu, arranged by Keiichi Okabe.
This should be titled “Battle on the Big Bridge (BECOME AS GODS version)”.

Noctis and Eve share the same voice actor so…

True that. Ray Chase did an excellent job on both of them.

Composed by Yoko Shimomura, Keiichi Okabe, Naoshi Mizuta, Yasunori Mitsuda and Nobuo Uematsu.
Arranged by Tadayoshi Makino.

Man, Final Fantasy XV’s second soundtrack album is insane. The main composers for the DLCs especially.

Episode Gladiolus: Keiichi Okabe
Episode Prompto: Naoshi Mizuta
Comrades: Nobuo Uematsu
Episode Ignis: Yasunori Mitsuda
Royal Edition: Yoko Shimomura

I’m so excited to find out who the composers for the next wave of DLCs are. Square Enix have gone all out with FFXV’s music and I imagine they will get even more top composers on board.

I remember learning that only because the voice actors were doing a playthrough of Nier, well mostly 9s’s, the other came ad went depending on the session.

Oh right, I remember that as well.
I honestly preferred the English dub for both FFXV and NieR:Automata. Tried the Japanese versions and I didn’t like them as much. Same with Persona 5.

I haven’t even heard the Japanese dub.

The arranged album is really good. This is my favourite:

Could imagine 2B and 9S dancing the tango to this.

Has anyone mentioned SkullGirls? Because that OST is so jazzy and smooth.

I’ve never heard of that game before but that track is really nice. :+1:
I should look into its soundtrack more, love me some jazz.

Now I haven’t actually played Revelations, I’ve only played Black Flag out of all the Assassin’s Creed games but I discovered this theme recently from a friend and wow, I’m addicted to it.

Madeline Bell’s vocals are gorgeous. When the track hits the 3:50 mark, oh boy, Lorne Balfe did an amazing job. I really liked his main theme for AC3 and work on Modern Warfare 2. I hope he returns to video games again at some point.