Fatehaven

What I remember is Patch hair is tied into bun, and Brigit/Breden have red hair… Oh and Breden/Brigit have masculine body :thinking:

I know this super late but… unless if memory fail me, aren’t Patch die?

Yeah, but the timeline resets to the point before Patch died. I think Jaxx meant they didn’t hear anything about Patch after the reset.

I’m pretty late to the party here, but I’ve only recently gotten into Choice of Games - with Fatehaven being my first one - and it’s killing me that it’s so hard to find people to discuss them with!

Overall I found Fatehaven really enjoyable, though I agree with what others have said about the ending feeling a bit rushed and not explaining enough. The Big Plot Twist definitely could’ve benefited from foreshadowing - for example, maybe MC was walking through town one day and noticed a doomsday prophet ranting vaguely about it, but shrugged it off because there’s been a lot of that lately, they’re probably just hitting the ale too hard.

I wanted to know more about how Silvanus accomplished what he did, and what effect it had on him. How did he come to be allied with a faction that should want him dead? Mutual interest in not being blasted to smithereens, I assume, but it still must’ve been a tricky negotiation. And what was the deal with his Maeben pantomine? The kidnapping/rescue part could be a test of MC’s skills, but the painfully awkward seduction attempt that followed? Testing MC’s mental fortitude, maybe, but surely there are plenty of other ways to go about that… And then killing MC if they don’t pass the test? Harsh. Doubly harsh when you take into account that he’s probably always in love with MC, since he remembers all the failed timelines when they were together (which makes it tragic if the ‘winning’ timeline is one where MC gets together with somebody else). And how many times has he reset the world, exactly? It sounds like a few dozen, at least. Hundreds? How many times has he been sitting in that tower, waiting for MC and they never even made it that far? I find the whole scenario fascinating, so yeah, I’d have loved to see a more in-depth exploration of that.

I also would’ve appreciated a little more time getting to know each of the love interests, outside of running around in service of the plot. Bregan and Patch felt more like loyal buddies to me, and there was mention of how MC and Silvanus spent so much time in the forest chatting about everything, but I’d have liked to see more of that for myself. Show-not-tell, and so on. Lots of interesting stuff seemed to be happening in the epilogue too, with MC trying to stop a war and Silvanus trying to revive magic, which I would’ve hoped was setting up a sequel, but I suppose that after four years it’s not likely. Shame.

Really, my opinion can be summed up as: good game, just wish there was more of it!