Fallen Hero update 5 april 2015

@BlueWren Good spotting! That was indeed the case…

I just want to say that I really like this game so far but I found an error:

"Have no fear, {title}, this suit won't hinder movement. Rather the opposite in fact." Dr. Mortum looks so pleased with himself that you are inclined to believe him.

Keep up the good work!

EXCITED YELLING!!! an update!
love that we finally get to see what the MC has been up to (well, a portion of it at least) It’s so tricky to balance the mystery of the MC’s motivations against the impatience of the reader, but I think you’re doing wonderfully :smile:
Oh, and I spotted a small formatting thing…
In the flirt and distract option with the Doctor the text shows up like this:
"You do know that I have more contacts than you, my dear Doctor?" You meet his eyes in the mirror, allowing yourself to smile a little.
I’m guessing you missed a close italics tag after the “do” :wink:

so excited for the upcoming story part!

1 Like

We are looking foward for it! Don’t worry if it’s not perfect, it’s still the alpha, you can change it as much as you want after our feedback. Just write as much as you want the way you feel like! We’re anxious for the next chapter!

what I got out of that scene was that the mc learned how to project the natural fear we all feel at the sight of a sharks teethly grin with their powers and perhaps the trigger was the mc smiling.and keep up the good work I’m off to try out the new update

3 Likes

When you encounter an error code, remember!

2 Likes

I like this a lot. The PC strikes an excellent balance between powerful and vulnerable, villainous and sympathetic. I don’t know if you need beta testers or proofreaders, but if you do I’d be more than happy to help out.

1 Like

This is already my favorite CoG. I eagerly await the full release.

PS. Not really a typo but~

“Well, rarely,” he says with a shrug. “It happened… oh maybe three times. And neither of those were my fault. Some people are just impossible to please, you know?”

1 Like

I love this, but can you add a way to die from the cape getting stuck in a jet turbine!

Looking forward to the next update!

I was really excited for the update, and then I was reading the comments and saw this… :neutral_face:

Exactly… Um… How evil is this evil cackle? Like creating mayhem and destruction evil or killing your loved ones and making your readers collapse into a puddle of tears evil?

*Sigh * unfortunately you have me hooked either way.

Is there going to be a romance option with your puppet, or a way to help them if you turn good, also please make romances effect the plot and just not be filler, half the games here make romance boring and just a dull storyline.

1 Like

I think your puppet is just an empty shell :pensive: The person who’s in it seems to be long gone. Do you mean a romance option while you’re in the puppet’s body, or did you mean have the MC and the puppet be in a relationship?

1 Like

The mc and puppet in a relationship.

1 Like

Back to the topic, the puppet is just an empty shell with no emotions of its own
I suppose the mc could sleep with it anyway, but it would be sorta creepy…

actually Mc Would have sex with himself, Of course this method would be bit more unconvetional than using hand, but Ultimately same.

@CaesarCzech
That does not make it less creepy, it would be like going 1 day back in time to have sex with yourself, how is that okay? :scream:

Whelp, this thread’s gotten weird.

In a desperate attempt to change the subject, what kind of villain will the PC be? They don’t come across to me as a stereotypically evil “ultimate power shall be mine” sort. Instead they remind me more of Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass, someone with a goal in mind that they are prepared to put themselves through utter hell for.

2 Likes

Well i think the Mc is a just a person trying to survive

2 Likes