Fallen Hero update 5 april 2015

This game is really interesting! You’re such a good writer!
And I like the gender equality it have.

i enjoyed the update but you mentioned romance.and that got me thinking is that going to be with you or your doll

1 Like

Oh Holy god, is the tester Mara by any chance ?

@Cyril & @fox_vixen Those pesky $ signs that always go missing… good spotting!

@Interestedparty Yep, the else choice belonged to another scene, messed up my indentation. Thank you for spotting! And yeah, the suit is there to give you the ability to actually hold your own in a fight if needed, there will still be the option of doing things from behind the scenes. Just sometimes you need to make a big bang…

@Logan_Chessar Thak´nk you so much!

@Abyss Well, let’s just hope you manages to keep your “infamy” score up then :wink:

@faewkless I love seeing people just wanting to go either way…

1 Like

@Sneaks & @CaesarCzech Hahaha it is someone not active in this place, she’s the grammar checker/beta reader for my books and comics…

@dreamdragonhatchling Thank you!

@sneaks Good spotting!

@dashingdon Are you sure? They are swishy…

@Rodrigo_Caetano Thank you so much!

@Matteller Yes.

2 Likes

MalinRider

*goto nerd

*label nerd

LOL

Phew. Errors fixed, new corrected version of chapter 8 is up. Now to write the next one…

The fun one… evil cackle

5 Likes

Capes? Wasn’t that the moral behind the Incredibles? Don’t wear capes? I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t need my mech suit going through a jet engine

7 Likes

Any villain with great power sure will have a cape, examples like Magneto and Darth Vader and more others.

DARTH VADER HAS HELMET
i will make you into NORTHERN CAPE. if you wont show some respect to the darth Lord. i will just throw you down to abyss.
:smiley:

I AM ABYSS YOU PUNNY MORTAL!!! But Vader have cape!!!

Syndrome had a cape and look who got caught in the jet engine :laughing:

1 Like

Bleah! I am too might to fail so miserable.

I cannot wait to so you get your cape caught on something
-Hides in fake bushes with camera-

Nope! A great power like me will never fall like that. :sleeping:

Puh-lease!
The big guys fall easily its the ones in the shadows you have to worry about.

Even if i will fight with this pathetic heroes in my armor they cannot see my face, and Ortega can be useful for informations.

And this is why I added the cape choice to the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Rosie says either “man of mystery” or “woman of mystery” depending on the mc’s gender rather than the puppet’s

Well I’m pretty sure the doctor said something about how new cape-technology would allow you to make the cape disappear at will. It also makes you harder to detect in battle.
It’s what sold me on the cape. Seriously, this guy’s powers of persuasion are wasted in science