Fallen Hero - Update 18 December 2016

Cool. Might do an update with the finished Ortega fight later this week then.

22 Likes

Oh, you tease. I read that before your edit and got my hopes up that the rest of the fight would be updated today!

I have to say, your writing is brilliant! Iā€™m very excited to see the rest of the story! Glad that this one is still going. I never lost faith!

1 Like

I have to get up at 5.30 in the mornings to get to work, and thereā€™s a lot left to write butā€¦ :sunglasses:

1 Like

Also need to say that the whole museum scene and fight my brain had the quiet part of the ā€œSlippingā€ Dr. Horrible song playing. It was just perfect.

1 Like

I mean, I suppose. Iā€™m sure youā€™re a wonderful person irl, but I just canā€™t help but insert who I really am into my games. Iā€™ve just never had a ā€œfuck itā€ moment in games that allows me to go bonkers, especially ones like this, where the stakes are much higher. Thereā€™s just too much you can lose, especially other peopleā€™s lives. Even in the scene where my MC finds her exhibit along with the Rangersā€™, loses control and destroys everything, I was a bit like ā€œok, youā€™ve had your fun but itā€™s a bit overkill,ā€ especially when I choke out the manikin wearing my old Sidestep suit.

1 Like

Errors can occure, especially when new variables are added as far as I know, but normally nothing game breaking. Very often it screws a little bit with the relationship stats (thatā€™s the most common error I have seen so far and itā€™s still rather rare), but normally only by giving higher stats as supposed/possible around that time or with the scene where the save starts.

However not everybody uses browser settings that make the save system that useful after closing the the browser.

1 Like

How do you get that scene? the one you talk about, with outright destroying the exhibit and apparently choking the Sidestep figure Iā€™m mostly curious. I never got that scene but Iā€™m personally glad I never did. I think it would feel very OOC of my MC to do that.

Any chance for us to get more upgrades for the suit if we got a lot of money? I want my armor to have every possible upgrades.

I believe it was based on my goal of erasing Sidestep from history. I believe you get that option at a point when youā€™re trying to remember why youā€™re doing this in the first place, or what you want to achieve whilst making your villainous debut at the gala.

So will we ever get a side kick to manipulate or befriend that protects the weakness our suit has/ be a scapegoat just like leaving the doll to die in the explosion or set up to be innocent while also dealing with other steps in our villainous plans since I would really like that dynamic!

1 Like

Out of curiosity, who chose to destroy the Sidestep exhibit? While my MC would reaaaallly appreciate doing so, the pragmatic side of her went for the money so she can fund future projects :))

3 Likes

I blew up the museum. Why settle for an exhibit when you can cause massive property damage while accomplishing the same thing?

3 Likes

I chose to destroy the museum with the nano mist while staying in the collapsing building making for a interesting arrival as a villain to show the world that nothing is safe. Also what power combo did people choose I went for armour and telekinesis boost making for a mind controlling tank of a villain who doesnā€™t care if any innocent get hurt (though @malinryden I was wondering if choosing to not care means a random choice of innocent people dying or not since being ā€œgoodā€ and being uncaring makes both guards fight each other and such instead of outright killing them)

Iā€™m one of the few that went for the money so I can build my evil secret lair and be secured in that respectā€¦

2 Likes

I went with the enhanced rats and the increased in speed and agility.

I almost chose to rob them, but I chose to destroy the Sidestep exhibit instead because I was too empathetic to steal peopleā€™s hard-earned or donated money (which might be ironic since my main source of income is embezzling the rich).

Muuuch too obvious for my MC. Decided to beat up the Rangers instead.

Great villain deserves a great show, how else will they know that MC is not just some petty criminal but a real threat? So, itā€™s beating up the heroes this time around.

1 Like

I thought of that - Iā€™d do both the strong-arm robbery and the beat-down if I could but if you just do the beat-down it runs the risk of looking too petty and childishā€¦ idkā€¦ just my instincts on that.

2 Likes

My MC is petty and has a childish wish to show some bravado. So, touchƩ.

1 Like

misspelled during a flashback.