Fallen Hero - Update 18 December 2016

Outthinking*

*itā€™s the people who get changed by it

*donā€™t

Iā€™m on a roll tonightā€¦

*has

How did I miss all these in my first 500 run throughs?

*Sidestep

Sorry for the linked posts, I couldnā€™t trust my phone to keep the page loaded for one enormous correction. Also that could get confusing.

2 Likes

Iā€™m very interested in seeing what this hospital scene will mean! I donā€™t even mind waiting a long time for it, since I know the writing is going to be amazing either way <3. Just wanted to post something, so malinryden knows how much they are appreciated!!

16 Likes

Probably when you check on Puppet itā€™s in the Hospital.

well yeah , They will most likely be back in their coma state. Weā€™ll probably see Ortega or Mortem with the puppet first because the mc had to drive home in the van about maybe an hour or two after the initial party. And with paramedics finding a battered woman unresponsive but stable , they will most likely cart her off to the hospital.

5 Likes

Just some info:

27 983 is the number of words so far in the hospital chapter. Over halfway done. Things are moving along fine, but itā€™s turning into a bloody mensa test where I have to keep like three different trees in my head at once and figure out the places they could possibly intersect and overlap.

39 Likes

You are a gift and we love and appreciate you!!

2 Likes

Wow, just the short description of that gives me a headache. Iā€™ll cheer you on from the sidelines!

Good luck! You can do it! :smile:

1 Like

You are an amazing human being. Make sure to take care of yourself even while continuing your amazing works!!

1 Like

I donā€™t think I would ever be able to sort it all on one page.
Your brainā€™s processing power must be through the roof

3 Likes

Wow. I canā€™t even keep a grocery list straight in my head from home to the store. @malinryden You are the true hero.

3 Likes

Hi, I just finished what you have on fallen hero so far and I had to tell you how much I love it!:smiley: Its such an awesome game and Ill def be keeping my eye on it!

Hey there, Iā€™ve been a lurker here for some time now and Iā€™ve been following your story for a long while now.

Just wanted to start an account to tell you how much I think of game.

I really love it. Iā€™m a little bit odd in that Iā€™ve always felt more empathy for the villain than the hero, and Iā€™ve always wanted a good game where i could be the villain.

All in all in my opinion this is one of the best games on this site and Iā€™ll look forward to seeing what direction you take

11 Likes

I donā€™t know if I mentioned this before but I really love the way @malinryden created the mc. I canā€™t express how grateful I am to have a half interesting MC , honestly fallen heroā€™s main character is more interesting than most choice game characters and by far more interesting than all the players in choice of games. I love how there are pieces of the character we have yet to have seen yet, despite us literally being in their shoes. Not haveing a flat one-dimensional character is refreshing , and I rather admire you for how interested youā€™re making me in this games development.

15 Likes

I shall look for Redemption Rd, but I may or may not get lost on Easy Aveā€¦ :sweat: Redemption Rd beckons, though, because - somehow - Ortega, sans moustache, shall be mine! :grin:

6 Likes