Fallen Hero - Update 18 December 2016

Honestly this is all I want. I’m all about tragic romances but I’m also all about eventual happy endings. It doesn’t hurt that Ortega is like 110% my type…

4 Likes

Not sure if I’ve ever related so much to a comment that I had the urge to say this instead of the much shorter “same”.

3 Likes

You wouldn’t be able to anyway… Must be 20 characters :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Did we just form the “Love Ortega At All Costs” club because I can totally pitch in for t-shirts.

15 Likes

For the record ,I second this action.

2 Likes

I would also like to join this club if there are spots open.

1 Like

Is there still empty seats?

1 Like

All are welcome but is everyone cool with changing the shirts to leather jackets?

3 Likes

Tunnel Snakes Rule!!1!

6 Likes

Okay but we all have to agree to a design.

ah another fruitless romance I wish was avaliable in something besides fanfiction and mods…

2 Likes

What [quote=“NorWal, post:1300, topic:16217, full:true”]
Did we just form the “Love Ortega At All Costs” club because I can totally pitch in for t-shirts.
[/quote]

What a weird thing to make a club for… I’m in. A fictional, witty character of this caliber deserves it.

If it makes you feel any better, the romance in Fallout 3 wasn’t that great in general so…

2 Likes

That sounds like an improvement honestly. All I’d need to do is get an iron-on logo or something since I already have a leather jacket and wear it everywhere anyways.

1 Like

The closest thing to a love life in fallout 3 is the black widow perk with burke .But yes 100% for the ortega fan club idk what the patch is gonna be thought.

2 Likes

Love Ortega At All Costs club? Plus leather jackets? Count me in. :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Oh my god. You know early on in-game and lurking days for this thread I was like THIS SHIP WILL SAIL AND I WILL CAPTAIN THIS SHIP ALONE ON A DINGHY IF I HAVE TO

But then so many peeps fell for the ship and I am so glad for it :>

4 Likes

Indeed. What I thought to have been a lonely dinghy turned out to be a full sized galleon. Perhaps one day it will become a full sized fleet.

5 Likes

HURRRRRR

8 Likes

Seriously, you have no idea how happy all this discussion is making me :smiley:

This thread really makes my day in so many ways, and provides such inspiration.

16 Likes

… Am I the only one who plays an MC with 0 interest in dating in his headcanon?

Sure I date Dr. Mortum in my other playthrough, but having 0 interest in romantic relationships is something I’ve tried to do consistently with all of my first playthroughs ofevery game… Makes it easier to relate to my character.

So… Am I alone on this ship?

7 Likes

Yep, we are all on Ortega’s ship.

4 Likes