Fallen Hero - Update 18 December 2016

You are right, nobody has asked that before. And now you made my mind go blank with possibilities. Oh crap. Stupid head and alternative plotlines.

All I can say is not in book one. The romances in book one are Ortega and Mortum, and you can start putting in the groundwork for other romances that can happen in book two. I don’t want to include jokey left field things like the Jury romance (which I wanted so bad), but ended up falling flat.

Steel was never on the table for romancable options but… (slams my head on the desk) he is now. Because you made me think of it.

25 Likes

Haha yessss @malinryden :grin: i love hate/love/enemy romances they are so awsome! Just think about the ultimate betrayal or agony from such a romance!! YAY!!! ^,^

Edit: I also loved jury but alas ; -(

2 Likes

How about a threesome with Herald and Argent = “Hey, girl, I’ve been in your mind all this time how about …” :wink:

4 Likes

Now that you’ve mentioned book two romances I have to ask. Is Lady Argent on that list? Like I said before, I think she’s a candidate for being turned to the dark side, but if she ever found out about who it really was that screwed with her mind…

2 Likes

Jury? That douchnozzle from the Heroes Rise trilogy? I’m confused…

3 Likes

He was a romance option in the series, and some fans were upset that in the sequel to the trilogy he and the MC had broken up and he hooked up with a cougar.

3 Likes

So, I may or may not have created a COG account purely for this game. I honestly love the way you write all of these things, and the characters have already gotten me attached, even with so much left to come.
Also, this is the first COG game/hosted game i’ve dreamt about, it’s odd to say. It kind of shifted between kissing Lady Argent and scenes with Ortega. It felt strange to say the least.

Also, I imagine that my main mc is desperately in love with Ortega. It’s fun to imagine how crushed the mc feels emotionally after crushing Ortega physically

8 Likes

You, my friend, are an evil genius.

8 Likes

Where is the Argent romance? :sob:

5 Likes

Probably in book two if you play your cards right.

I honestly just want to become friends with Steel. There has been some animosity for the past 10 or so years due to his distrust of telepaths and my general secretiveness.

This game has been on my mind so much that I had a dream that after my MC was kidnapped from the Heartbreak incident 10 years ago, she found out that she was pregnant with Ortega’s son who inherited both of their powers. Long story short, my MC still hadn’t told Ortega about their son and kinda grudgingly bonded with Steel over a series of events in order to protect her son and herself. He sorta became the godfather to my MC’s son.

It just really makes me want to be his friend even more so than before because he and my MC became the quiet (somewhat nicer) asshole (maybe more of a snarker?) and the tough asshole friend pairing.

1 Like

but ortega dont have any power power no?

What do you mean? His name hero name is Charge because he has electrical powers. The downside is that he has epilepsy because of it but that also works in his favor because telepaths can’t control him or even read his thoughts/emotions. To compare it to radio signals, normal people are talk shows while is just quiet background static.

2 Likes

Nope! they are actually a mod, like some kind of cyborg. That come from their military background :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t mean that Ortega was born with it, I was just stating what their ability was. In the dream the son of my MC and Ortega somehow gained both their abilities. Or actually now that I think about it, he never discharged any electricity or anything so I guess he just inherited his father’s epilepsy? This would make more sense in the story I guess, but dream logic is weird. Is epilepsy even genetic? Idk but sorry for any confusion.

2 Likes

Epilepsy is kinda inherited? I think? Anyway epilepsy could be considered as some kind of minor super power in fallen hero anyway, would improve your chance to get hired as security guard :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I was thinking something along those lines because in my dream, the reason that the people from the Farm (or whomever they were) were after my MC’s son was because they could have a telepath that couldn’t be attacked or mind read by other telepaths or something?

But then there was also this weird telepath lady that was kidnapping other telepaths and absorbing them into her mind (like the collection of rat brains made the Rat King in the game) and my MC’s son was therefore the only person who could stop her/them. Even my MC was taken but she wasn’t fully absorbed so she was fighting back.

I really wish I knew how it ended. Ortega and their son looked so sad when she was taken, but at least I finally found out what happened to Locus (or whatever the missing telepath from the game’s name is). Why have recurring nightmares when you could have dreams like that? I really want to continue it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know it suck when you get super invested in a dream because then you wake up and will probably never dream about it again :disappointed:

Also, was the Rat-king ever explaned? were they like rat hooked up on the hero drug or something entirely different?

2 Likes

He is mah bro Rat-king. Period.

fist-bumps Rat-king

6 Likes

Oh man. Is Mortum the kind of person to ask if Ortega is the reason you keep rebuffing them (assuming you don’t really give in to their advances) O:

Since they’re on the dramatic scientist side of the spectrum, I’m at least expecting some drama llamas to pop up and wreck havoc (at least from Mortum’s side)

5 Likes