Fallen Hero - Update 18 December 2016

I’m looking forward to some Power Armor Fist/ Rangers action. (You’ve got me disliking the Rangers enough to refer to them mentally as the “Butt-Rangers”, but I’m a Capitals fans, so that word was already in my vocabularium.)

So since we are going full villian does that mean we’ll get a sidekick to warp or shift the blame onto or go solo in our down spiral.

We already have our puppet and Cyrus is too paranoid to get someone else involved into HIS secret scheme.

I mean someone we don’t have to control with our mind to do our bidding and actually someone who might understand us with exposing the truth of the rangers ect

I highly doubt he’ll trust someone to help him with highly sensitive plan. Maybe his puppet’s mercenary friend, at best. If you remember, he didn’t even tell Dr Morgan nothing. And she was building crucial to his plans armor.

@Gapaot, agreed
(+ 20 Characters)

That’s why likes here for))

I agree too maybe rosie/boris can be a distraction/fallguy if things go wrong. Also I was wondering if will get to kill ortega in our quest for evil

I agree we are probably to paranoid for a true sidekick. However it would be nice to have a fall guy other than our puppet. A empty body in good condition with its own network of contacts would be very difficult to replace.

2 Likes

I … am not sure what you meant to say.

If you want to say ‘agreed’ you just give comment a ‘like’ , no need to post it.

I generally use my likes sparingly as to save them for later.

1 Like

I just really hope there’s the option to reveal the truth about who’s actually behind the puppet before, uh, any potential flirtationship between the puppet and Ortega gets too heavy. Otherwise, I will probably try very hard to keep them just as friends 'cause both my MC and I want anything that can happen with Ortega to be with their real self.

12 Likes

A very sane choice. Which is probably why my mc wants the exact opposite. To him this is the perfect distraction for Ortega. New love always will monopolize peoples time.

Of course if Ortega did choose the puppet over him it would reinforce his already unhealthy level of self. loathing.

And queue villainous drama.

9 Likes

My first instinct was to distance my puppet from ortega! Sweeet i made the right choice. Sorry but MC X Ortega not UH Puppet x Ortega. I wanna see just how much damage she’s gonna do to dear little Cyrus’ head.

The feeling that I have a range of choices and the writing delights me in this story. I used to check regularly on this WiP regularly and am so glad to see it necromanced back into being.

5 Likes

Should be “Where is yours?” seeing as to how cape is singular in this instance.

I have no idea what this is?

That’s probably a “Now”
(My medical opinion)

That moment when you forget what day it is because you thought you were getting more Ortega.

5 Likes

@Edgewen, I think it’s either Friday or Saturday depending on where you are… When does this Ortega update occur that you’re waiting on, because I missed that post.

1 Like