Fallen Hero - Update 18 December 2016

Just want to say that I’m really enjoying this! Interesting plot, lovable characters. (Darn it, Ortega! I’m trying to be a bad guy, here. Stop making me feel redeemable.)

And this is the first time ever I am actually FOR capes. I am surprised.

I liked the ‘rob the museum’ option, too, for very much the same reasons as @Gapaot brought out.

But I like the option of destroying the Sidestep exhibit. It can be practical, too, if played right. After all, ‘helping’ the Rangers track down a dangerous villain isn’t exactly safe, and the destroyed exhibit could be viewed as a threat to Cyrus/Cynthia. If they appear to be targeted, then who would ever suspect them of actually being the villain?

But, yes. I prefer the practicality and minimal damage of being a Robin Hood. Rob from the rich, and give to the poor, up-and-coming super villain.

3 Likes

Rob from the rich give to the poor? Hey I’m poor! That makes it easier.

10 Likes

This guy right here gets it.

4 Likes

So then once you have robbed from the rich your now rich
Does that mean you will have to rob yourself?

2 Likes

Yep, and give it back to the ones you stole it from, since they are now poor. And then they are rich again, and you poor, so ten you… :scream:

1 Like

Of course. I will be, regretfully, robbed by Yasmin. And then, when she’s rich I’ll steal my money back.

5 Likes

Thus continuing the circle of villainous life.

2 Likes

Or you could just spend it before you technically become rich

2 Likes

Just because I am evil: An actual choice option from the scene I am currently writing…

#Being sweaty and half undressed together is a bit distracting.

25 Likes

13 Likes

Praying this isn’t about Captain Steel and me.

3 Likes

Nonsense I won’t be distracted at all I’ll be eating popcorn and watching… Oh you mean distracted from other things, yea very distracted

Well that depends… Which half are we talkin’ here?

*edit - woah, that’s bold. Didn’t mean to be so bold. It seems I’ve gone and developed super powers that I have yet to learn to control again.

2 Likes

Fear the hashtag! (it bolds things on the forum)

…That pun.

Anyway, if we decide we want redemption, is there a chance the character will have to go to prison considering he/she pulled off some pretty serious crimes?

So I take it that the promised “sparring” will take place? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Buuut, who can prove that MC pulled those crimes? Especially if he’s high anonymity villain?

I assumed that part of redeeming yourself would mean admitting to your crimes in the first place.

Although I guess you could also seek redemption without admitting what you’ve done, but I feel like the character would find it tough keeping that a secret (because of their conscious).

3 Likes

What if Ortega is the first Ranger you take out, and you take her out during the sparing session with your mad kung fu skills before you even go to the muesem to fight the others?

1 Like

I know what you’re thinking: “Doc, you’re a charming bastard to whom I’m deeply attracted, but you don’t read. That was an Akido (Akinjo? Aikado?) joint, not a Kung Fu joint!” -to which I retort - “Ah ha! And that is what will give me the upper hand. She’ll be expecting some groovy Akondo move, but instead she’ll get an equally groovy, but unforseen, Kung Fu combo move! She’ll be traumatized by the glory!”

3 Likes