Fallen Hero sneak peek preview

Hello again!

Now that all the prepwork for my comic release is done, I have been talked into sharing some of the new things I’ve made for Fallen Hero. I’m still in the adding/proofreading part (I adore my proofreaders, they are lifesavers), and the reason it takes so long is that I have been adding quite a bit as I have been writing. Luckily the start was the part I was least happy with, so that is the one that have taken the longest.

This is going to be a loooong game.

But, without further ado, here is a bit of a sneak peek:

https://dashingdon.com/go/1586

I will probably have messed things up somehow, you forget about the intricacies of posting updates along the way…

150 Likes

Maniacal laughter.

You have no idea how much I love this game. I haven’t even read this sneak peek yet and I’m already hyped.

21 Likes

I am extremely excited for when this game is finally released I want to see how this story plays out

1 Like

nice (obligatory 20 characters)

1 Like

This is going to be amazing

1 Like

I absolutely love it.

1 Like

I really love your writing style! It’s hard for me sometimes to focus, especially when I’m sick like right now, but I got really sucked into the game

By the way, I found a bug I think?

A couple lines repeat

1 Like

You got a loop at the selection of whom you choose as a puppet the bellhop or the buisnessman.

8 Likes

there is loop every time I choose the businessman.

2 Likes

It worked fine for me

i was supposed to get up early tommorow and wanted to sleep well, but this is far more important than any of that

4 Likes

I like it so far!

Quick question though, are the “Marshals” like the Judges in the Judge Dredd universe? I only ask because they’re the government’s presence in the lawless west and act as judge, jury and executioner.

We are both female

5 Likes

Very creative. The sneak peek was amazing. I cannot wait to see how the story unfolds.
Fantastic job! I’m so glad you said it was going to be a long game because I don’t ever want it to end!!!

Wow the story is very good. Though there is a loop when you chose a puppet and help them to not get fired

cab’t wait for the nex update

I have not clicked either link yet, but I just want to say that this is one of my 2 most anticipated games coming out (the other is Way Walkers University 3) and I fervently thank you for existing.

4 Likes

I have to ask, when you release this game, will it be as a hosted game or will you independently release it?

You have no idea how excited I got when I saw this pop up in my feed; I love everything you added especially the new Rosie interaction, and seeing that cover preview… Man I’m so excited! I thought I was looking forward to the finished product before, but man did this jack everything up to 11!

2 Likes

Ah, damn, you’re cruel.

I had just reached the stage where I had nearly forgotten how great this is. I could tell tell myself “it gets released when it gets released”. I was patient, calm.
… And then you do this to me.

God, I miss Ortega so much.
And I took every opportunity to tell your game how much I miss Ortega.
By the way, that first kiss was awesome. I wonder how the MC reacted.

18 Likes