Fallen Hero: Retribution release thread! (Book Two) (Spoilers Inside!)

Trying that now! Thanks for answering me :grin:

1 Like

Probably keep puppet individuality low as well so they don’t feel like different people to Sidestep as well.

2 Likes

Yeah going back to playing as soon as my little monster falls asleep :sweat_smile:. Thank you for the help!

1 Like

If by “little monster” you mean a cute little animal please show us the cute little animal.

1 Like

I actually meant my baby boy. He still passes the cute and little category though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also thanks again. I made my Step and puppet’s appearance the same and kept their individuality low. Mortum said they’re “so alike”.

But then she also said “At least when it comes to the surface.” Does that mean I didn’t quite manage to choose all the individuality-lowering options so they’re the same only on the outside? :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I have no idea if puppet individuality actually influences anything in that case, I just said to because it made sense that Ace shouldn’t feel like their own person if you want them to be as similar to Sidestep as possible. In any case, I suppose some code diving could help figure out if it matters or not.

1 Like
She always says it regardless of the puppet's individuality level

5 Likes

What is the highest standard of living? As far as I remember, there was rich… and wealthy? I’m not even sure of the difference between these words.

1 Like

You got: Poor (Shitty apartment), a Good one, wealthy apartment.

I think the most luxurious living is related to your base when you get a whole building for yourself.

2 Likes

“rich” > “wealthy” > “well off” > “comfortable” > “poor” are somewhat abstract levels of Sidestep’s cash reserves.

With the two highest money levels you can buy yourself top floor in a skyscraper as your base, that’s the most luxurious option.

7 Likes

How to get rich?

Steal from criminals to establish your Sidestep as wealthy, then as a thief who steals tech or art you’ll get rich directly. For other hunter Sidesteps you can get indirect bump by one level if you give Mia an interview.

5 Likes

Also, in FH1, rob the gala (and walk out with scads of cash (or jewelry if the patrons are still there). Yes, this means you can’t be cautious or have Mia fill the bag for you).

4 Likes

sigh I don’t like playing a thief. That’s beneath my villain ambitions xd

I think I’ll stick to wealthy then. Maybe there will be opportunities to get rich in B3.

Like i said, if your Sidestep is wealthy then you’ll get a bump to “rich” if you give Mia interview.

2 Likes

Still wealthy after interview.

2 Likes

maybe the ‘Bump’ depend on if you are going to give all the Loot or not?

Which is only a thing if you are a thief. Also yes there will be opportunities for non thiefs to move up in wealth in b3 @Cingulum_diaboli

4 Likes

It was just a guess on my part anyway, you are probably the best at figuring out the answer for Pudding over there :grin:

1 Like

Good to know!
Explore money GIFs

4 Likes