Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread! (Book One)

Someone else might have asked this already, but hopefully you don’t mind me asking: how does one earn the Can’t Touch This achievement?

Also, I’m quite curious as to what happened to the Psychopathor. In the game, we can see him fighting Re-Genes as we flee with the rat brains, however what is your theory on his fate? Do you think he was killed, or will we be seeing more of him?

Can’t touch this if I recall correctly is go through all the fights with 0 problems. That means playing in your strength every single time, sorry but did not play this in a while and I don’t have the specifics in mind, maybe you also have to get your daring/cautious between 50 and 65 not over, but nor sure… If you can _ait a little someone will probably be more helpful than I

Well, I did beat the Rangers flawlessly and always used to pick manipulation-associated options, perhaps I didn’t get it since I got hurt while fighting the Re-Gene

Yes if you got hurt that is probably why you didn’t get it, but if you battle the rangers flawlessly you ll have no trouble doing the same with the regene on a second run :blush:

However, you always get wounded if you choose to kill the Re-Gene. The only way to avoid injuries there is by avoiding fighting it…

Thanks. I had a feeling that was the case. I wanted to fight it and have a no injuries run but oh well. Though at least you’re not forced to kill it

1 Like

That’s funny actually because even though 9/10 of my playthrough are evil I actually never killed a regene… Don’t know if it is truly evil but still…

1 Like

I kind of like to imagine the Re-Genes got him and brought him to the Farm and that they’re eventually going to use him against the MC somehow. I mean why create such a nice villain and then have him disappear when you just start the story, right?

11 Likes

Yup, I’m hoping we get to see more of Psychopathor too, but I would love if we somehow got to work together with him. Maybe for a particularly evil MC or something, there’s a route where we and Psych join forces.

What beautiful madness it would be.

7 Likes

This is what I believe too. Re-Gene defeats him 100% and either he is dead or captured, but I doubt that he would be dead considering the effect that he had on the story even with his minor appearance. I think there is a solid chance that we see him again next episode.

Now I have a question for you guys, what do you think about that hero Arathema (I think that was his name) who melts himself at the heartbreak incident and you can name yourself after him.

I think a little too much set-up has gone into his character and I don’t think he’s 100% dead. Even with his face melted, maybe the people that captured MC got him as well and somehow revived him?

I just think he might be coming back too, and we get a cool scene if we took his name.

Nope, I believe the set-up was a way to make us care a little for them, and I believe they are dead. The only survivors of the accident are the MC who lessened the impact with their power and was “helped” by the farm or would have been dead otherwise and Steel and O were protected but barely by Steel’s implants…
If the acid can melt all the skin it could likely pass through the nose, ear and eyes canals and get to the brain, if it didn’t destroy the skull

2 Likes

Well considering the MC thought they were impervious, it’s not to say they don’t have regeneration capabilities to boot. Also I think the character’s gender changes with the MC’s.

2 Likes

I think we going to see more of them next time (and yeah like @IlliterateSandwich said, Anathema gender always same with MC), they are one of few person MC feel close to after all. I very much doubt their role already done. Though whatever they already dead or not is up to question…

2 Likes

Yeah, it is rather suspicious that aside from Ortega, Anathema is the only other who the MC actually like and somewhat trusted. I understand why they didn’t get more screen time considering the time crunch and also how awkward it would have been to shove it into the turmoil of everything else happening.

Really hope for more of them in book 2 :blush::blush::blush::blush:

9 Likes

I think Anathema is dead for real but it would be nice to be able to reminisce with Ortega or Steel or even by ourselves.

14 Likes

You know part of me wants Anathema to be something like the Hughes (FMA) of Fallen Hero in that they realize things waaaay before the main cast does hence why they kicked the bucket earlier

2 Likes

All I am saying is that a lot of set-up has gone into them (I didn’t know their gender switched depending on the MC) and during my first playthrough I was just expecting a reveal that they are going to show up.

1 Like

Who knows maybe the farms that sick and twisted to bring back the dead just to screw with u :confused:

It also may be the type of thing that Malin put in the first game because he liked Anathema, and their character and impact, but didn’t know if they would have their place on the sequels… Like we saw with the poll, everything is not already fixed in stone for the sequels, so if Anathema get mentioned again whether alive or dead, it will be meaningful for the story and that is all we want :smiley:

Well, I’d assume the Rangers would know if Anathema was still alive. The only reason they thought the MC was gone was because they were told so. Steel saw them being whisked away in an ambulance and then declared to die. But they had Anathema’s body which was still in that house. Unless someone took it away and we just haven’t been told in the story so far.

2 Likes