Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread! (Book One)

[Rhymeswithnoiler] words go here [/Rhymeswithnoiler]

Aha so the “guns blazing screw the pain” game plan is not ideal, got it! Thank you!

Thank you! I’ll try to remember it the next time I to decide to creep out from my dark corner.

Glad to help :slight_smile: and come join us here we don’t bite…hard.

So here is a very spoliery question for those who have beaten the game: Do you remember what color eyes the person causing theHeartbreak Incident had? My MC had green eyes and so did they, so I’m curious if they always have the same color eyes as you, and what’s potentially that could mean

4 Likes

If you insist!

Creep

2 Likes

I believe that both gender and eye color of this person depends on what gender our puppet is and their eye color

1 Like

My puppet did not have the same color eyes as this person, only the MC’s body

1 Like

UPDATE: Going to be a small update to take care of some minor bugs in the statscreen and text. Mostly language and connectivity related, as my last changes didn’t get included. Not sure when/how it will roll out on the various platforms.

12 Likes

ooh I think I figured it out, I’m actually playing this scene again right now, it seems that the gender depends on our puppet gender but eye color is the same as ours MC, honestly, I think that since the threat was telepathic everyone could see this person differently depending on what would have spooked them the most

6 Likes

Ahh interesting! Yeah it would make sense if you are just seeing it as something you’re afraid of, especially since we are dreaming when we ‘see’ it in game. I’m just curious if whatever/whoever it was or what ever it ‘brought back with it’ is related to how the MC was made; if our powers evolving after meeting it is more than just us getting new ideas about how to use them.
In fact with all the options of ‘I don’t know why I’m becoming a villain, it’s just inevitable,’ It’s far fetched but I sometimes wonder if our whole becoming a villain isn’t in part just a very elaborate ‘suicide by hero’ scheme we are going through still under some effect of the Heartbreak

6 Likes

I have a really big complaint about this game.
It ends.
Really though, beautiful writing.

52 Likes

The theory about our powers evolving thanks to the Heartbreak (btw who named this incident like that? :laughing:) is intriguing, quiet probable and freaky at the same time, gaining more power from one of the most traumatic experience of our MC life would create even more drama, but I’m still clinging to my belief that the MC is first person to be born with powers and that is why they’re keep growing instead of remaining on steady level

6 Likes

Played 5 times already enjoyed game then phone battery died, was sad.

2 Likes

I’ve played the game twice now after buying it less than a day ago… so good… though a quick question of continuity; like our old sidestep persona, if we do not visibly or at all use our telepathic abilities as our vilain persona will that have an effect on what the public and heroes will know and think about us in the future games? What do you guys think?

1 Like

What’s Ortega’s name if they’re female?

Julia if I remember correctly.

3 Likes

I loved this so much. I really want to find out more about Mc and their origins as well as their part with Ortega. Also why did you have to make Ortega so damn loveable? I just want Mc to be honest with her and them love happily ever after. It feels like they both deserve a happy ending.

Also if anyone knows, how do I get the option that Mc never confessed their feelings for Ortega instead of only the option that kissing them must mean something? I can’t seem to figure that out.

I also have a theory as to mc’s origins and can’t wait to see how close or far off I am.
https://goo.gl/images/Vujc7w

4 Likes

Big question. Big, important question. Is there a way to get the love triangle between Ortega and your puppet while getting the sample from Argent? I keep on trying, but my character keeps telling her to stay in the bed.

Is this an stand alone game or does it have previous ones?