Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread! (Book One)

hi again! i haven’t been in the right headspace to write fic lately, but i’m getting back into it, little by little.

hurts to be close - rated g
f!ortega/mc
set before book one / rebirth. au.

“Is this really necessary?” you ask, keeping your voice low.

Ortega dips her chin in a subtle nod. “Gotta play it up for the cameras,” she murmurs, a grin tugging at her mouth. She’s more amused by this situation than she ought to be. “I’m a concerned girlfriend making sure her partner is okay.” The words make your spine stiffen further.

8 Likes

is there any site where ppl post their fic of this game? would like to know everyone’s pov from this game

Did someone say fic?

Domestic cuddling ft M!MC x Herald
(X)

F!MC mulling over telling M!Ortega the truth
(X)

GN!Ortega visiting the GN!MC’s grave
(X)

How F!Ortega and F!MC meet each other for the first time
(X)

F!MC wanting to stay with M!Ortega
(X)

8 Likes

This is just some idle speculation on my part…and others may have already suggested it.

Depending on the route, the MC’s puppet has shown occasional symptoms of a different personality/reaction. I know people have speculated that the MC has a different ‘mindset’ when in the puppet…

What if there was someone else in there? Not so much the puppet themselves, but say Anathema. The MC was affected during the Heartbreak incident, but they were also in touched with Anathema. Perhaps before Anathema died, the MC was able to shift her into their own mind (even if unconsciously), though sort of in a dormant state.

In this instance, I could see Anathema maybe going into the puppet’s body…

5 Likes

i don’t think thats possible .

Summary

during the heartbreak , the MC had to keep their shields up or they would’ve died before reaching the target . so that mean , no way to possess anyone or enter anyone mind and do stuff . Also , anathema is dead . I think the puppet thing…is either the real personality overlapping the mc personality . Or just the MC letting loose…being what they always wanted to be…in a body thats not their own…

4 Likes

coughs
Hello, I’m back with art of my MC (who looks quite different from the side <_<)
Someone asked me to post more about my Fallen Hero MC. It took me a while but here she is! She is pretty much a mix of two older OCs of mine (Yasu and Val), which means she is a bag of angsty salt...
… I posted a short text about her on my blog, too.

37 Likes

Good lord, that is beautiful!

3 Likes

thank you so much! ;w;

Ya,

@rose-court took the words I would have used (and this time used less words then I normally do :stuck_out_tongue: ). This is the work of a talented person and no wanna-be.

2 Likes

Los Diablos: Become villain

3 Likes

how do you get the option to name your villain as Anathema? thanks!

You have to have a high arrogance.(though it doesn’t need to be as high as when your trying to name your villain sidestep)

2 Likes

@malinryden when fallen hero was just a novel why was the MC’s villain name “The Annhilist”?

1 Like

Because I am the worst at names and it was intended to be a placeholder. ( a play at nihilist)

9 Likes

If my MC ever get’s busted and the mask gets taken off i want the option to just be like “It’s-a-me!” really quietly…

9 Likes

Ahhh! I love it! Please do more (makes best puppy dog eyes).

1 Like

Somebody mentioned how to get the high arrogance stat to name villain sidestep but I lost the post and I’m wondering if anyone knows how with a guide.

You need at least or above 60 or 65 arrogance

4 Likes

Thanks! I never would’ve been able to find that post :rofl:

You need 70+ to be precise.

2 Likes