Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread! (Book One)

Completely different topic but do you think the Rangers are world cup fans? Headcanon of Ortega screaming when Mexico won their first match and the Rangers dealing with the over excitement

7 Likes

lol I hope not…I hate sport XD

But for your own mc…why not right ?

I like to think that Steel maybe like to hunt with his dog…make me hate him more lol

herald like to go eat at malls…but always get recognized and end up signing autographe (he really like saying he doesn’t like it…but he does…he is a bieber!)

Argent like to watch Ballet…and el capone movies…

I could totally see Ortega being a football fan. I got to watch my first full football game between Japan and Colombia and I enjoyed it. I usually watch basketball so it was a great experience to watch a different sport. XD

I don’t think Chen and Argent would be sports fans. I do imagine Chen has those Bruce Lee movies though. :smiley: Herald would probably be more of a basketball fan I think.

4 Likes

nooo

basketball is too good for herald ! Give him curling…cose curly hair:smirk:

LUCKY! THAT WAS A GOOD MATCH TBH

I think Chen is a casual consumer of sports like if it’s there fine but doesn’t go out of his way to watch? Ortega probably has a lot of jerseys of his fave team/players and has tried to get the rest of the rangers into it (no success)

Herald would probably watch the world cup because the press might ask him about that :)) Argent has other things to do than watch sports I feel

1 Like

Herald being basketball fan? xD he even plays sometimes, duh. and he always just… flies to the hoop instead of jumping XD no one wants to play with him xD

that is, until MC comes along. they’re both cheaters. Herald is flying and MC is controlling minds. worst team ever to play against. everyone loses to them. xD

5 Likes

ponders It would be neat for my MC to be able to multitask, so that she could run her body and the puppet at the MC. Imagine the mind fuck one could give Ortega by having the puppet kiss the MC.

5 Likes

Mindfuck is the best villain name for Sidestep.

And i had considered that scenario, i mean multitasking, but not the kissing for Ortega to see… goes to show how deeply disturbing telepathy could get lol. It would still be a bit sad i mean… going to such extremes to put on a show and pretend to have a fake partner for someone else to see :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

That said, if they have to kiss i demand a kiss cam at a game that Ortega is also casually attending for added shock :smiling_imp:
Bam! The Mindfucker strikes again!!! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Oh, Ortega was probably thrilled to bits. I imagine them being one of those passionate types who jumps up and starts yelling in Spanish at the tv.

3 Likes

It’s probably a bit late @malinryden but I noticed that when my character was testing the speed of the armor they moved throught a few kata even tought I choose that my character practice boxing instead of martial art. Dunno if it’s a bug or an oversight or what but I tought you may be interested to know anyway

1 Like

Ortega should be having fun now :)) Mexico is currently leading 1-0 and the headcanon of them obnoxiously singing Cielito Lindo every time there’s a goal or an impressive play

Honestly, I feel the MC would bet against their team just for the heck of it (Steel too)

5 Likes

There is no way I can top those fabulous sunglasses, but…
…And I am aware that it has been 20 days, but I really wanted to add my two pennies to the discussion about Lady Argent’s eyes nonetheless. So…Just ignore my ramblings.

Close-up of Argent's eyes

Lady_A_EYES

In my take on Argent’s eyes, it is a combination of reptilian eyes and an eye//pupil/iris disease, the latter being Polycoria.

The two images I used as a reference for the eyes

I love the shades of blue in the reptilian eye and in my head-canon Argent has those same blue hues in the little iris her eyes have. Also, at first, I imagined her with ‘mere’ serpent pupils, giving her more of a Gorgon vibe.

0b46f649f3631c1109f5b1c6881da466
Needles to say, this is an eye with Polycoria.

19 Likes

thats damn gorgeous !

But I’m sticking with the 3 eyes for my argent . I just wish I could draw her XD she is scary !!!

1 Like

So pupils like this:

Only then three of them in one (human) eye?

jpg%3Fzz%3D1

1 Like

yeah , I remember looking up shark eyes and they are NOTHING like humans ones . The question is : Does her eyes look humans but there are 3 pupils ? or they are shark like pupils and there are 3 of them ?

I kinda posted what I had in mind…way back up there lol turn out (cose was googling eyeballs…thanx to ya XD) …it was also used in the mummie movie ? its just 2 pupils though…

only…argent would have 3…so I let you imagine where the 3rd is…lol

Edit: also…what kind of shark are they ? I don’t think all shark have the same kind of eyes .

take white shark…their eyes are different…

2 Likes

Am I the only one weirded out by the eye fetishes in this branch?

I know we all want to get back into Argent’s pants. With a little more fun this time though.

Yeah, that is what I read here; shark eyes, but then a triple version of them.
Makes me wonder how that would work… mumbles to herself whilst starting to doodle

Do you mean like this?

I find it a bit unnerving to look at, so I put it under a cut (just to be sure)

They do say that eyes are the windows to one’s soul…

5 Likes

We have already opened the door to her soul, why do we need a window, when we have a key?

1 Like

Technically it was not her soul, rather her thoughts, memories and feelings…

But!.. Touché, my friend, touché.

3 Likes

yes yes yes !!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

well…the story does stress how ‘scary’ her eyes are , so I imagine they have to look the part y’know :stuck_out_tongue:

and beside , they trigger when she is pissed off . Other than that , I imagine Argent with ‘hard sharp’ trait to her face . And I think thats beautiful if intimidating XD

well…I was watching for years this manga Naruto…where its all about eyeballs XD so…I don’t mind lol

1 Like