Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread! (Book One)

almost read that as jedi XD was like…dude…where is tha hood ! XD

2 Likes

he took it off but it’s still there so! ^ ^

1 Like

Ortega wants to get in Cyrus’ pants.
Herald wants him in Sidestep pants.
Argent wants him in Villian pants.
Mortum wants him while he play with a Puppet.

Alas, he only has two legs.

17 Likes

Four, since you’re counting the puppet.

11 Likes

Made an account just to say how much I love your drawing.

3 Likes

Thanks! You made my day :smile:

To be not too off topic, it is worth it to meet Mia at gala? There so many possibilities at gala that I don’t know which more worth it to save :sweat_smile:

well…

Summary
  1. she is a reporter and a character , as you know the media play a big role in the city ! so she will have a role in the long run .
  2. going ‘alone’ mean you can check the gallery on your own , also have more flashback before you meet the reporter . Gotta see them at least once .
  3. you also get a chance to steer the reporter toward one of the ranger…gossip style .

So I would say , yes . I leave the ‘Go alone’ for an angry MC…you know the ‘I,m doing everything on my own and no romance at all’ path .

3 Likes

Uk this is one of the best insults ive ever read! Thank u for making my day xD

@Theguyfive_Jbra uk for someone who thinks there shit and can potentially hate themselves, the MC seriously has it going on lol

Is it bad that after the part 2 demo came out I reeeeeaaaallllyy don’t give a shit about Ortega and i wanna be with Argent sooooo bad!:joy::confused::sweat_smile::tired_face:

1 Like

Uhh…not at alli kinda feel the same way

3 Likes

I’m still reeling like WOAH ARGENT FLIRTED WITH MY MC OOO:

Now someone has to tell Herald :))

7 Likes

Omg yesssss!! His face!:scream::exploding_head:

why ? herald and argent broke up a month after the museum attack .

Your idol and sort of ex getting together? Potentially two people you had a crush on? The method of courtship being battlefield flirting and not even in a “am flirting with a comrade” but in a “this is the guy we have to take down and instead of kicking ass I roll to seduce” kind of way?

Basically am 75% sure the rest of the Rangers would be like “wait what how?” The 25% is because stranger things have happened in the past (like M!Ortega’s stache)

8 Likes

that’s not a problem. just seduce Herald too and you have cool team AND two (2) hot lovers.
also i’m angry because tumblr hates me and doesn’t show my posts in tag search >.> so i’ll be spamming here for now, pff.
first goes meme. i need more retrospections about vigilante!sidestep times. them being friends with ortega before developing crush… stuff like that.

and then proper art.

25 Likes

What’s your ideal way for Ortega to find out the MC’s Villain persona’s true identity ?

In my fanfic, Ortega managed to beat the villain and did an unmasking and went GASP Ohnoes aaaaaahhh!. and finally “Well at least it’s not my father” @relief

9 Likes

After doing something heroic.
Or in the afterglow of our sex, finding my journal, detailing all I’ve done, and then having sex again, a bit more fierce.
But that sounds more like Argent’s thing.

9 Likes

For Deirdre/Lorelei: Forced to either let Ortega get hurt/killed or reveal their identity for ~some reason~. They pick the latter and it’s all very dramatic. Or helmet is knocked off while protecting Ortega. That kind of thing.

For Cass: Something comparable to spinning around in a chair petting a cat rat brain tank? and being like “So you’ve finally found your way here… Ortega.” DUN DUN
_

This tumblr post made me think of Ortega, and inspired me to put way too much effort into shitposting. I bet Ortega’s instagram would be full of stuff like this. :eyes:

fh-brolin-WELP

Do you think their powers gives them horrible static/lint problems?

16 Likes

This :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Beautiful xD

Also @CJS cool way for sidestep to be revealed :smiley: though i prefer during a fight with another enemy only for the rangers to appear xD especially if im fighting with any enemy in hollow ground

Forgot to add: @Vicarious make more im dying u made my morning it suites him so well