Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread! (Book One)

healthy? dunno…

if you think about it , the dear doc make stuff for criminals .

A healthy relationship for the MC would be romancing your puppet and live on a farm (no pun intended…or maybe i did lol) and raise chicken (or cuckoo , damn XD) as normal human and pay your taxe and read newspaper .

The romance of the doc is all about staying in an unhealthy environnement .

humm guess that’s also why you said ‘Almost healthy’ XD My bad !

5 Likes

Dr. Mortum does everything for the aesthetic :joy:

I don’t know that “I kidnapped you and used my mental powers to take over your body and use it to engage in criminal shenanigans and that’s how I fell in love with you” is really the beginnings of a healthy relationship…

16 Likes

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

those are details lol

but yeah , I personally find the romance with the dr and puppet…just…Urgh . It feel wrong XD

2 Likes

The only healthy relationship is MC and their therapy sessions. :eyes: If they get the right therapist, of course.

Not that that’ll stop me from romancing everyone regardless!

10 Likes

thats the spirit lol

doctor mortum is the very definition of aesthetic <3

also i do not think the MC actually understands what healthy relationship is as of the moment :frowning: poor kid needs help

1 Like

Well about Mortum… he made the MC weapons to turn a museum event upside down. He also fixed them nanovores that can level the city. I mean MC payed for all that but Mortum was the one that added the cape. What is that if not pure love ? And he buys the MC drinks not tell her to go see a psichiatrist! -little does poor Mortum know what he’s dealing with tough.

Now the sheer amount of shenanigans you pull on Ortega and friends is just next lvl compared to you lies to Mortum.

yeah but the ranger have better reactions !

the Doc may even suspect stuff…so not fun there lol she is too smart godarnit!

But think of the priceless look on Ortega and the others XD way way too much fun!

I mean, to be fair to Ortega, I think it’s very clear that we DO need professional help. Mortum is a fun romance, and surprisingly sweet, but I just really get that “ick” factor with the fact that, you know, we’re using a shell of a comatose person to date the good doctor. But each to their own lmao.

11 Likes

Using the shell of a comatose person is already a quirk of the MC even if they’r not romancing anyone. Just saying.

1 Like

Lol yeah that’s definitely true, which probably ranks pretty high as one of the (many) reasons we need to talk to a professional. It’s more, this idea of false pretenses? Like we’re cat fishing but in an infinitely more creepy and privacy violating manner that has wayyy more potential to blow up in our face.

4 Likes

…man…it’s been way, way, way to long since I have been on this chat schrolls through the two hundred or so new messenges oh Jesus…man we need a Discord…also how is everyone?

Am I the only one, immature enough, to imagine the MC going to take a piss in the puppet’s body, looks down, and immediately feel twice as envious of the puppet?

#SelfestemIssues
#ThisIsWhyIDon’tUsePublicRestrooms

4 Likes

Hi! New fan here. I just wanna say that words cannot express how I love this game so much! This game is so emotional it honestly made me cry at some parts because I can kinda relate to the MC in some ways. Anyway, I just wanna congratulate the author for doing such a great job! Oh how I wish I could jump forward in time and read the next book…

Now I’m just gonna go read all the 3000 posts :open_mouth:

EDIT: btw, the cover art is gorgeous!

4 Likes

Lol!! Good luck reading the 3,000 messages bean foot.

Guys , Fallen Hero : Retribution WIP is here !! :star_struck:

2 Likes

@Vacco_da_king lol thanks! done over 130 now :grin:

@E_RedMark WHAAAAAAATTT IT FEELS LIKE MY BIRTHDAY HAS COME EARLY

1 Like

well it just a WIP and have a long way to go…

So gotta be patient…but its soo good to get a glimpse of it! :hugs:

i know but I’m still so excited!!! :star_struck:

GOD I NEED MORE T.T
Anyway, hello. I’m also new here! It’s been like 2 weeks since I found FH and I’m obsessed?? Best. Game. Ever.

1 Like