Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread! (Book One)

How Herald see’s Sidestep:

flying%20in%20the%20friendship%20ship

How MC see’s Herald:

get%20back%20in%20the%20kitchen%202

Meanwhile Ortega:

neil%20-%20thumbs%20up

19 Likes

So accurate… MC why u gotta break ppls hearts this way

@AgentVerona YES JEZAS i feel so bad for herald tbh like havimg ur hero hate ur guts D: i really hope i get to atleast mentor him begrudgingly huhuhu also ortega cn shower me with all the affection despite my MC being tsundere she needs it

Sidestep: if you don’t leave now
HealthyFoolishCaracal-size_restricted

Again Ortega/herald:
ill-be-back-gif-12

11 Likes

Keep fighting the good fight Ortega/Herald.

2 Likes

I admire Herald’s determination and it shall get him a romance from my Beretta MC.

2 Likes

All this talk about herald being a fanboy got me hoping for an awkward moment like this

Herald: trying to be sexy but failing
unnamed%20(7)

Sidestep:…

Herald:…

cue the music

Edit: Herald a few minutes later
unnamed%20(9)

Edit 2: I can’t stop the supernatural shitposting, someone help me

5 Likes

That music has given me some strange mental images of Herald and MC now.

I will NEVER tell someone to stop posting SPN. There is an SPN gif for every situation.

Also, how my Sidestep feels about everything:

don't%20wanna%20be%20a%20douchebag%201 don't%20wanna%20be%20a%20douchebag%202

EDIT: No but really I’m looking in my folder and I think I could to the whole of Fallen Hero book one just with SPN gifs.

10 Likes

My MC is a 100 percent douchebag and totally knows it :smiling_imp:

MC: I’m gunna make a man out of you yet, Herald!

gym%20teacher%20dean

EDIT: I can’t stooooooop.

Ortega: Arn’t you Glad to be back with the Rangers?

MC: i%20srsly%20h8%20u%20right%20now

EDIT 2: Heeeeeelp…

All Of Our MCs: my%20people%20skills%20are%20rusty

13 Likes

Okay I’m thinking a little deviously but what if we could set Herald up to fail. So pretend to mentor him but then we program something into him via training so when he fights our Villain persona he has a weakness.

3 Likes

I mean, that will probably be one of our options. I don’t think I personally could ever do it, but I’m Lawful/Neutral at WORST.

1 Like

So here’s a shitty herald fanboy fanfic with some SPN shitposting at the end because I can’t stop

Summary

You finally arrive at the rangers’ headquarters on the request of Ortega, why she wants you to hang out with Herald you’ll never understand, you never did like him and his picture-perfect face nor the glances he keeps throwing you.
After waiting for a few minutes he finally arrives, his expression that of an over-eager puppy, when he sees you he doesn’t exactly skip but he does something similar to it, when he reaches you he throws you another one of those smiles you hate so much and says “hi there”, you take on a neutral expression trying to hide your annoyance and simply say “hello”.
After a few moments of awkward silence he finally says “do you want to go hangout at my room ?” You reluctantly agree.
You enter the room first and what you see makes you unsure whether to feel flattered or creeped out, it’s a shrine for Sidestep, filled with bobbleheads , posters and even pinups of Sidestep that you didn’t know existed!
Herald enters the room second, once he closes the doors he asks you what you think of it, unsure of what to think you reply “it’s nice” this causes him to smile faintly and take on a business-like tone “you see, ever since I was twelve I collected everything I could about you hoping to be your number one fan, but I always felt that something was missing, and after you showed up these last few months I realised it was you! So this is what I want, I want you to be a part of my collection” those words cause you to immediately bolt for the door screaming hoping that someone will hear you, but once you reach it you realize it’s locked, when you turn around you see Herald aiming a stun gun at you, and before you pass out you hear words you’ll never forget for the rest of your life
unnamed%20(8)

5 Likes

:laughing: MC mistake was not getting the hell out of there when they saw the bobbleheads.

2 Likes

eJZIcLx

2 Likes

Other threads have been shut down because of gif spam - please be considerate of others and don’t cause the thread to be shut down.

1 Like

…Wasn’t aware gif-ing in world scenes was against the rules…musta missed it.

EDIT: Couldn’t find it because it’s not in the Forum Rules. A mod might wanna add it if it’s a Thread Closing Offense, seems only fair. Some people I’m sure don’t know every single reason why every thread get’s closed down. Honest suggestion.

4 Likes

Malin, take notes. This is how you write a fanclub.
Well educated arguments and the sharing of ideas, to shitposting and ship wars.

I see your long game. :wink:

4 Likes

Oh no, please, please no ship wars
I’ll take daily shark shenanigans over that

9 Likes

I can’t like, but I agree so much. (have a :heart: instead)

Please god, no ship wars. Those things only get people heated up, and angry, and defensive, and the thread gets locked down, and it’s just awful, awful, awful.

11 Likes