Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread! (Book One)

Hey, and I have to agree! I rarely bother with forums and originally only created an account for voting on polls, but the people here are just so nice that I wanted to join the discussions :smiley:
also got motivated again to work on my own stuff. Thanks to everyone here.

5 Likes

Was that for me? And if so please clarify what you mean!

1 Like

It was a rhetorical question referring to Evil Malin(you) about the direction you’re going to bring the game in.

Aaaah :slight_smile: Sometimes I have issues understanding social cues, I tend to take things literally. As if you were asking me what game was playing currently (which would be MBT). Sometimes it’s awkward being an aspie, but there was no ill will intended on my part. Just slight confusion :slight_smile:

As for what game I am playing :smiling_imp: it’s one where a lot of the chickens will come home to roost. This game there will be wildly disparate endings (and yeah, some can be truly bad).

25 Likes

I thought the same as you… And I was confused as well :joy:

5 Likes

Wagga Wagga my bean foots…been a good bit since I’ve been on here what’s happ~ oh lord :open_mouth::anguished: the lord and savior was speaking and I missed it :eyes:

Edit: wanted eyes :sob:

1 Like

Okay… Tried more of a anti-villan route it was fun,
Especially maiming herald (tbh he kinda desrves it, why would he idolize sidestep with what did Ortega fill his young mind…)

3 Likes

Well… think of it like the case of Hal Jordan, the greatest among Green Lantern , had been hero for so long until he turns evil as Parallax, then a new Green Lantern Kyle Rayner had to take his hero place and fought him :wink:

But well…i think Herald is no where near the competent of Kyle Reyner to battle his former hero who turn into Parallax… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hey, Hal Jordan did turn back into a good guy and comes back stronger than before, at one stage he even becomes the White Lantern… there is still hope for us :wink:

I’m on team “let MC and Ortega be happy even if they aren’t romantically involved because boy do they deserve it” in terms of endings

[until Malin does something that horribly disproves this statement and welp there goes my heart]

I’m also on team “let the MC heal and maybe retire some place quiet with nice weather and as far away from the hero scene as possible”

17 Likes

Heh something like this… Quiet place with no one to pester you

9 Likes

My preference is still with Lady Argent…sorry…

I don’t want to retire, i want to continue become a Vigilante and challenge the latest Heroes or Villains to see who is the best :innocent:

4 Likes

Fear the lovey dovey/angsty love of my MC and Ortega :eyes:

2 Likes

That photo reminds me of of the MC´s happiness, simple and tall, but can fall by a swift wind.

2 Likes

Found this and I’m scared of romancing Ortega now. MCs been hurt enough.

6 Likes

Also this :

What do you see in them, Ortega?
Does remind you of first love? Of a sibling? Of someone who is no longer alive?

7 Likes

Im already in love with Lady Argent and can’t wait to do this sorry Ortega.

3 Likes

Someone they love and care for, would be my guess. Not more complicated than that. :relaxed:

For all we know, the MC is their first love. Not fling, but love. But what do I now. :blush:

7 Likes

It’s funny because I kind of feel people are making too much of it. But then I don’t think it’s cheating to casually date more than one person at a time. Going by this other ask, they were never official or exclusive.

This, except they didn’t realize until after the MC died. Mwahaha!

14 Likes

Well, I sure wouldn’t like to find out my date was dating others at the same time… But that’s me. :blush:

But yes, they never committed, and Ortega did not realise it until MC was gone, as you say. And MC, depending on how you play, may not consider themselves worthy of being love, so how could anyone else?

6 Likes

Might be my Self degrading MC persona but im fine with it, they never were offical couple just few kisses and bedtime snuggles

3 Likes