Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread!

nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice
science-fiction

If your puppet force Ortega to abandon your MC or make comment to ask Ortega to choose between both of you, Ortega will give hints he/she actually love your original MC more :wink:

I am personally saving my love for Lady Argent :blush:

I can’t wait to see the face of Ortega when she sees the MC be the villain the same caring, nice MC that only occasionally tells her to shut up

I think your a heretic :stuck_out_tongue: the only true romance is lovey angsty the queen herself, Ortega-bae

I disagree , Ortega is my good friend all along … but Lady Argent is my true rival-mance option :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I was chuckling when i read that how heavy her body mass was when i save her from drowning :smile:

Bahhhh! I challenge you to a bae off, whoever win gives up current bae and accepts the correct bae :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
but If Ortega wasn’t in the way I would get Argent booty or the Doc’s booty…

@squarelyblue, Thank you so much for giving me an indication as to where I approximately am within the story.
Also, indeed, I quiver in fear for the reveal (for I take it you are talking about when the telepath reveals to be the villain)…

I am personally saving my love for Lady Argent :blush:

Yes, I have seen you people talk about Lady A for a bit, she has a lot of fans. I myself have yet to truly get around to reading about her character, therefore I am still pretty neutral about her.
Though I have always loved to make a crack in an Ice Queen’s mask and make them love my character… Yet I there is Ortega… Ohh, the internal struggles… Such chaos.
Truly, I should not be writing here, I should be reading the story. Instead of contemplating who to love, I am not even far into the game it seems! So much left to discover!

@Vacco_da_king @L_M

Both of you know that most probably both Lady Argent and Ortega are going to Kill us right ? Lol :wink: :smile:

Not if we kill them first.

:c

How can you Kill someone you love ??? :triumph:

I am in the same boat with you… i will allow Lady Argent and Ortega to kill me instead in the end :hugs:

No, please, do not make me think about it…

@daze, I did not even want to kill the nameless SCP, let alone one of the lovely ladiesYou dark, dark human being…

Though I would adore some love-hate kisses being shared with a blade at each other’s throat. Because… science?

Of course their gonna kill us, especially Argent…Ortega may just yell why

Yes, we need to have makeup sex cuddles for science!

Hey hey hey, i don’t want to do it either
I’m just assuming that Malin will be Malin and feed on our tears. What if we can’t stop our own characters?

I half want my MC to get beaten to hell and back when he is unmasked as a bloody and broken mess…as the MC stares at the unmasker at the person who the MC trust for it was INSERT ROMANCE CHARACTER

I will allow Lady Argent and Ortega to kill me instead in the end

Surely we will be given a way out?.. Right…? Please? …HELLO?

I cannot imagine the intrigue to stop once the telepath has revealed themselves. There is too much about them yet to be uncovered and the possibilities for the love-hate relationships… Oh dear, I cannot wait to delve into those.
Anyway, therefore I believe that there will be possible ways to create some sort of redemption?

@daze, Sorry, I do not believe you to be a dark human being, I was fooling around c:

Yes, it was confirmed that a redemption path is possible.
I will go down that route >:V

Aha! Wonderful! That brightens my perspective considerably!

I want mama Ortega to redeem me😓

Same here. I love angst, but only if there’s a possibility that not everything will end up being awful.

Also I was half joking, too. That’s pretty much my normal communication style ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly, I would prefer to get the redemption from someone like Steel and Lady A.
Especially since Ortega seems to be very trusting and smitten with the MC, and is therefore likely to forgive them. Though… On the other hand… It means that the MC’s actions can hurt all the more… Oh dear lord… I really do not want to hurt her…

@daze, I thought so, but I was not sure. And one can never be too careful on the internet.