Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread! (Book One)

I half want my MC to get beaten to hell and back when he is unmasked as a bloody and broken mess…as the MC stares at the unmasker at the person who the MC trust for it was INSERT ROMANCE CHARACTER

I will allow Lady Argent and Ortega to kill me instead in the end

Surely we will be given a way out?.. Right…? Please? …HELLO?

I cannot imagine the intrigue to stop once the telepath has revealed themselves. There is too much about them yet to be uncovered and the possibilities for the love-hate relationships… Oh dear, I cannot wait to delve into those.
Anyway, therefore I believe that there will be possible ways to create some sort of redemption?

@daze, Sorry, I do not believe you to be a dark human being, I was fooling around c:

3 Likes

Yes, it was confirmed that a redemption path is possible.
I will go down that route >:V

4 Likes

Aha! Wonderful! That brightens my perspective considerably!

I want mama Ortega to redeem me😓

2 Likes

Same here. I love angst, but only if there’s a possibility that not everything will end up being awful.

Also I was half joking, too. That’s pretty much my normal communication style ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Honestly, I would prefer to get the redemption from someone like Steel and Lady A.
Especially since Ortega seems to be very trusting and smitten with the MC, and is therefore likely to forgive them. Though… On the other hand… It means that the MC’s actions can hurt all the more… Oh dear lord… I really do not want to hurt her…

@daze, I thought so, but I was not sure. And one can never be too careful on the internet.

4 Likes

No. Absolutely not.

REPEAT AFTER ME:

EVERYONE WILL BE OKAY. EVERYONE WILL BE OKAY OR SO HELP MAMA ORTEGA

(I firmly believe she’s possibly the kindest force on the planet and also the scariest. Can send villains packing by her slippers)

10 Likes

Be prepared though XD if we get our happy ending that we all want there is undoubtedly the ending where our souls will be crushed and our tears be shed… though im kind of excited to see who we can off first because im a very angsty and morbid person tho granted i shall shed so many tears…

1 Like

Indeed, I believe this will be my mantra through every hardship that will come whilst I continue reading this book and the future installments.

I want her to set my mostly anti-hero MC on the right path…starting him on the journey of redemption…and the one to eventually unmask my Mc…because well…she would be more then likely see things from the MC point of view…then the others maybe Herald would see things but I don’t know

1 Like

It’s that, ice-cream and beer that gets me through the day :smiling_imp:

Also, you guys win. Steel will be romanceable in book 3. I am having too much fun writing him.

36 Likes

Now I did like to see how that will be made possible with all his hostility and suspicion I am encountering throughout book one!

Though I doubt I will be romancing him any time soon… Stil I love that the possibility will be available!

2 Likes

OHMYGOD!!! STEEL IS ROMANCEABLE! OMGGG! HALELLUJAH! I AM SO DEVOTING A CHARACTER FOR HIS PATH XD i am so excited!

6 Likes

I knew it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And I can’t help but be excited, too.
Let the celebration commence in 3… 2… 1…

5 Likes

Let us all dance between the lines ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

3 Likes

Oh thank you thank you!!

Edit 1: Another angst save here I come!

Edit 2: And I always love the brooding ones!!

Edit 3: Me right now! Last edit I promise!

My emotions right now

Happy Jonah Hill GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I hope you are not forced into it?

5 Likes

Loved the game! Everything is perfect! This is one of my top 10’s!!! I loved the Hero Rise series and i love how this is basically the same, but your playing a villain! I would really love to, if you could unite with the Rangers for once to defeat 1 common enemy! That would be so cool!

2 Likes

Poor Steel…forever in my mind Asian nick fury yet my fourth favorite person…he’s gonna be romancable…

3 Likes

I’m pretty much immune to all kinds of pressure on account of not giving a crap :slight_smile:

It just turned out it was fun two write the MC/Steel slowly working on their mutual distrust and I’m interested to see where it goes from there.

18 Likes