Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread! (Book One)

I have finally started playing Fallen Hero: Rebirth, after having seen the amazing art of Daze. Yes, I am fangirling on someone’s art, please let me be. I just love art. And my telepath has just walked out of the new headquarters of the Rangers. How far in the game am I, could someone give me an estimation?

I really like the story so far!
Though I am slightly worried, for I read that Ortega will start flirting with the puppet even though their bond with the telepath is high and they have had a crush/love/‘it is complicated’ relationship in the past… And I do not like that, not at all. I know I should not have read the comments, but I did and now I have to deal with it. But I cannot… I like Ortega, a lot, but I do not like it when potential lovers are that easily distracted whilst it is being indicated that they supposedly have such a love for another character…

Also I made my telepath spare the SCP (or was it SPC?) when the Wolfpack had shot them and I would love to see said SCP return later in this or the second book!

3 Likes

Towards the middle-ish but still pretty far

Ortega can flirt with the puppet if you encourage it. You can have a thing in the past but since you were dead and all for 10 years(?), you can’t exactly say the MC and Ortega have a romantic relationship off the bat since obviously very different places in life :stuck_out_tongue:

Ortega though will drop the puppet if they know the MC still has feelings for them

7 Likes

First of all, thank you for your answer, the link, and your opinion! c:

middle-ish but still pretty far

Far away from the middle, as in you have a lot of stuff to cover still? Or as in: You are far ahead of the middle, therefore nearer to the end?
Sorry to bother you with this question… But I am just… very precise…?

but since you were dead and all for 10 years(?), you can’t exactly say the MC and Ortega have a romantic relationship off the bat

Seven years to be exact.
Yes, you are completely right! I certainly do not expect Ortega and the telepath to get (back) together at once, since it also seems from the context that they were not actually explicitly a couple even back then. Therefore I had and do not expect anything yet to happen in book one. But I got worried by reading some of the comments (I know, I should not have, I am a bad, bad woman) that Ortega had completely given up on the MC and therefore back to their previous way of having flings.
Thank you, again, for shushing my fears and sharing that link with wonderful information!

I cannot wait to throw all my theories and whatnot into the forum, just want to read the whole of the books first.

4 Likes

I just can’t wait for Ortega and my MC have angsty make up sex cuddles

8 Likes

I am on the same page as you, Vacco. Certainly would not mind stumbling on a bonding moment or two in book one with Ortega.
Though I love the intrigue as well, and the small signs of Ortega wanting but not daring to touch the telepath… Oh, dear lord, those have me close to swooning.

4 Likes

Hehehe~ I’m in it for the angst and awesome cuddles :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

As in you’re probs somewhere moving towards middle, but still have more to cover. Once you finish the Argent episode that should be the half way point? After putting on the villain suit that should be the beginning of the end

Oh trust me on this. Ortega does not give up on their loved ones. Romantic or not Ortega has the MC’s back and will go to the ends and earth for the MC

(Hence why the reveal is going to be painful)

6 Likes

If your puppet force Ortega to abandon your MC or make comment to ask Ortega to choose between both of you, Ortega will give hints he/she actually love your original MC more :wink:

I am personally saving my love for Lady Argent :blush:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see the face of Ortega when she sees the MC be the villain the same caring, nice MC that only occasionally tells her to shut up

2 Likes

I think your a heretic :stuck_out_tongue: the only true romance is lovey angsty the queen herself, Ortega-bae

3 Likes

I disagree , Ortega is my good friend all along … but Lady Argent is my true rival-mance option :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I was chuckling when i read that how heavy her body mass was when i save her from drowning :smile:

1 Like

Bahhhh! I challenge you to a bae off, whoever win gives up current bae and accepts the correct bae :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
but If Ortega wasn’t in the way I would get Argent booty or the Doc’s booty…

2 Likes

@squarelyblue, Thank you so much for giving me an indication as to where I approximately am within the story.
Also, indeed, I quiver in fear for the reveal (for I take it you are talking about when the telepath reveals to be the villain)…

I am personally saving my love for Lady Argent :blush:

Yes, I have seen you people talk about Lady A for a bit, she has a lot of fans. I myself have yet to truly get around to reading about her character, therefore I am still pretty neutral about her.
Though I have always loved to make a crack in an Ice Queen’s mask and make them love my character… Yet I there is Ortega… Ohh, the internal struggles… Such chaos.
Truly, I should not be writing here, I should be reading the story. Instead of contemplating who to love, I am not even far into the game it seems! So much left to discover!

3 Likes

@Vacco_da_king @L_M

Both of you know that most probably both Lady Argent and Ortega are going to Kill us right ? Lol :wink: :smile:

3 Likes

Not if we kill them first.

:c

5 Likes

How can you Kill someone you love ??? :triumph:

I am in the same boat with you… i will allow Lady Argent and Ortega to kill me instead in the end :hugs:

1 Like

No, please, do not make me think about it…

@daze, I did not even want to kill the nameless SCP, let alone one of the lovely ladiesYou dark, dark human being…

Though I would adore some love-hate kisses being shared with a blade at each other’s throat. Because… science?

2 Likes

Of course their gonna kill us, especially Argent…Ortega may just yell why

1 Like

Yes, we need to have makeup sex cuddles for science!

1 Like

Hey hey hey, i don’t want to do it either
I’m just assuming that Malin will be Malin and feed on our tears. What if we can’t stop our own characters?

4 Likes