Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread!

nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice
science-fiction

Tall hispanic short dark hair lack of facial hair…and uhh wing everything else?

I think she also has a signature high ponytail. Her hair was long back in the day, but she has it short now.

Okay okay i dont think this was mentioned before but Freddie Mercury as M!Ortega? eh eh?

wouldnt be too bad xD and freddie mercury is hot lol

I’m going to hell for this

well… now… let me just say… MY EYES XD OMG i mean i wanted it but i dont know what i wanted to expect??? not this tho LOL

throws drawing at the thread cause it can’t be saved

it’s kinda symbolic

Kinda looks like a cover of metal album…
I LOVE it… And the strings just add to perfection

Thank you TwT
And now that you mention it… yeah, I can see it. I had something else in mind when I started, but then I just… drew and ended up with this.
Once I’m done with my own drawings/project I’ll draw Ortega (as I had said) and the new armor from the front. Somehow. (⚆_⚆)
Yeah. Cause I can totally stop thinking about this story…

Goodaamn looks great!!! I love it! The ambiance is amazing and it does look like a metal band cover in a great way!

Looks amazing my beany artist…though for my Mc I see his suit as being…heavier…you know…to obscure his identity…but what you have drawn looks beautiful :kissing_heart:

Holy Sh** @daze that looks amazing:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:, kinda makes me self-conscious here. I just got finished drawing Marshal Steel last night and it’s not anywhere as good as yours.

still looks amazing!! nice jobbb hot damn!!!

What are you talking about, this is amazing ;_; I love your style!

Way way better than my stick figure drawings.

Also I’ll accept that design as canon. Headcanon.
Now where are the others? ( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Mine is equivalent to a stick figure with a cape saying “boo”

Did you btw see the tags for the reblog of your art on tumblr? You are fighting the good fight XD

Good Job

I always imagined Steel as a burly man in his 40s, with an aggressive facial expression (mostly due to his view and judgement of the Main Character)

My own headcanon for Steel’s look was always Anthony Wong… but that’s me and my love of old HK movies…