Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread! (Book One)

What are you talking about, this is amazing ;_; I love your style!

3 Likes

Way way better than my stick figure drawings.

3 Likes

Also I’ll accept that design as canon. Headcanon.
Now where are the others? ( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

2 Likes

Mine is equivalent to a stick figure with a cape saying “boo”

1 Like

Did you btw see the tags for the reblog of your art on tumblr? You are fighting the good fight XD

Good Job

8 Likes

I always imagined Steel as a burly man in his 40s, with an aggressive facial expression (mostly due to his view and judgement of the Main Character)

1 Like

My own headcanon for Steel’s look was always Anthony Wong… but that’s me and my love of old HK movies…

21 Likes

I sorta saw Steel as a Asian version of Nick Fury…eye patch and all

2 Likes

ooohhh <3 <3 well hello there good looking! also XDD does give off the imma kick ur ass aura

@Vacco_da_king saamme XDDd i keep thinking of nick fury… heres hoping hell also have the line to go renegade on the council xD if we manage to persuade him on our side lol

2 Likes

If you persuade him then you are god tier my bean, god tier

2 Likes

I’m sure he could be “convinced”.

3 Likes

Is it bad that I’m scared of half of y’all for y’all’s use of quotation marks?

4 Likes

You will get used to it.

3 Likes

You know…I’m pretty sure I was told this earlier kek

1 Like

“Fixed” it for ya! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Nominating Daniel Wu for Steel as a fancast if he hasn’t been mentioned yet

I’ll redo the others after combing through details again :)) but M!Ortega is Oscar Isaac to me if there was a movie for FH

9 Likes

@resuri08 did mention him before, but we all gladely take the additional pictures. :grin:

4 Likes

I read this story and found it captivating and can’t wait for the second one.

4 Likes

I am aware that it has been days, but I do not care, I have to give you my compliments. Your art is masterful, it is stunning. The symbolism is astounding and inspiring. I love all the details you put in there.

Also, it makes me want to play the game very badly (I bought it, but have yet to play)

Bravo! I hope to see more of your work c:

4 Likes

Awww, thank you so much ;///;
flails
I love adding details and symbolism, so I’m really happy you like it!

And play it! I’m replaying right now for about the fifth time and just keep getting more addicted to the game :'D

And I certainly will post more, I can be pretty persistent with my fangirling. ಠ‿ಠ

6 Likes