Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread! (Book One)

um… sort of in book two?

cackles so hard because oh boy you readers have no idea yet… how good are you at juggling all those balls?

and what will happen when you drop them?

36 Likes

Joke’s on you - both my love interests are female! And both are stronger than my male MC, now that I think about it… maybe you’re right and his balls are in danger.:sweat:

34 Likes

I can only give one :heart: which is such a shame…

12 Likes

I loved it :slight_smile: , but I think I have more questions than before I begun :stuck_out_tongue: . But that’s a good thing, I’m sure no matter what is revealed in book 2 that will probably leave me with more questions too.

I thought the game was just perfect :slight_smile: . From the big things that yeah, are mc wasn’t just a blank slate, to the brilliant ROs(though Dr Mortam was my favourite), to the smaller things like the handling of choosing to be trans and picking your swear word. It’s funny how much that changed the feel of certain scenes, whether you pick a serious swear like fuck, or a less serious one like oh bugger my tits :stuck_out_tongue: . So yeah can’t wait for book two :slight_smile: .

Hahaha! I made Ortega shave, nothing more can make me happy…except for the sequel of course.

8 Likes

Yeah I found that option. 80+ caution and strength upgrades seems to do for punting her into the crowd. Not sure why you couldn’t take a trophy, I always could. Maybee you need the strength boosts to acutally be strong enough to remove some hairs from her. Lady Argent is ridiculously durable after all.

Yes, you need the strength upgrade for that.

I’ve never done str upgrade, always going for telepathic boosters and speed or armor. Does taking trophy gives you something like new info from Mortum?

We will know if it gives you more info on the next game.

Am I the only who can’t seem to be able to choose the (i wake up and scream) option when you encounter Heartbreak in the flasback?

2 Likes

Not yet, it’s just mentioned in the epilogue so far. But I’m guessing it might give us a Book 2 advanatage. And given that there appears to be something off about Argent, I’d wager knowing more about her may well be a good thing.

Will there be more LIs introduced in the next two books or just Ortega and Dr. Mortum? Well these two are already such well built characters that imo it’d be okay even if they would be the only ROs but still I wonder…
Actually I really like how well built all characters seem to be.

2 Likes

Lady Argent and Herald I believe are book 2 LIs.

4 Likes

…Yeah…I said above I was left with more questions than when I started and that is a big one. How…just how will you be able to romance them I wonder? And with which body? And wow would that make being a villain tough if you were friendly or more with Ortega, Argentine and Herald. Plus if you do get friendly or more with 3 of the rangers surely one of them will discover your identity right? …Ok that was more than one question I think :stuck_out_tongue: .

3 Likes

possible bug?

1 Like

Maybe those LI are for those who’s going to do redemption route or have high enough anonymity to separate villainy and dating? You can be friendly with Argent and Harald in book 1 already, Mortum is probably for villain, she’s pragmatic and unlawful LI. And I imagine it’ll be super ironic to comfort and soothe Argent and ‘help’ her after big bad villain plucked her brains telepatically.

Welp friends wanted me to thank you. XD That title reveal made me scream and start happy arm slapping them in excitement~ It only add fuel to how the ending might go and my theory is that it can end happy sand face those dark shadows of the past! Excuse me while I scream more.

1 Like

I went jump jets and psy booster, I think you can win with any loadout as long as you play to your strengths.

6 Likes

Can confirm, didn’t get exo or str upgrades, still was able to go to the hospital. Just need to fight keeping in mind where your suit’s strong qualities are. Don’t go hand to hand with psy+speed upgrades, and don’t try to be fast if you’re done powerful armored hulk.

2 Likes

My one and only gripe is the extremely limited romance options, so I either get an older hispanic that can be romanced by either me or my puppet or a probably older african-american from the deep south that can only be romanced by my puppet. Might as well have not had romance options at all. I mean if I am not attracted to older people, then what choice to I have, none. As to the ethnicities, I only listed them so I didn’t have to use their names as I thought those might very by gender.

3 Likes