Fallen Hero: Rebirth - achievements and gameplay questions

i don’t know if there is way to keep zero infamy but if you want a low infamy here is some tips

choose the functional armor with telepathy and speed booster(since this is the lowest option that increase the infamy) also you musn’t add the cape since it’s increase infamy a little,when dealing with the crowd choose to calm them down and evacuate them,the only option that i know to decrease infamy is when you get out of the van normally with the functional armor,hesitating and saying you can’t do this when fighting Ortega(this will make Ortega Supicious) and choosing a wrong option when fighting Lady Argent (this will make Argent treat you as a cheater)…

2 Likes

Funnily enough, I should have assumed that a swishy cape would raise infamy. xD

5 Likes

How you get to choose the options where you studied somebody so you can beat them.
Also i never get to put anything in Lady Argent’s mind, How do you do it?

1 Like

I’ve got the studied them option available with Lady Argent with choosing her as the person I most hate or something like that. Probably the same goes for Herald just pick him as the person you despise the most.
Also you can put the trap in her mind when you are “helping” her remember who possessed her at beginning of the game. Go about it the subtle way then there should be an option to put the trap in her mind.

5 Likes

Oh ok, thank you very much for your answers.

How do you beat Lady Argent down in the sewers without telepathic abilities or breaking the wall to get her away? I’m not injured, I took strength and armor for my suit, but I either have to use the damocles or the nanovores to win. Is that the only way?

think you need to be fight savoy for that, can’t be a better tactician than fighter of else turns into the nanovore wall scene.

BTW does anyone know how to scare the baby? I assume it ha something to do with Herald but can’t tfor the life of me figure it out.

But I am a fighter…

What else could it be?

Might be reliant on another variable or stat, I remember being able to do it n the demo. I haven’t been able to do it yet so it might be bugged cause there is an achievement for it.

1 Like

When you defeat Herald, you need to do a threatening monologue at him. I can’t remember which option, but I think you get an achievement for either one.

2 Likes

You need high daring to defeat her without telepath or nanovores.

2 Likes

Be a fighter with higher than 70 daring stat.

4 Likes

How do you get to where you can assist him on the way? I had a 94% bond between my MC and Ortega but he still said he’d rather go alone to see the puppet

I believe for the elevator scene you need to have the argument and walk away and avoid hurting them. The scene happens because you walked away and now he wants to corner you and have the talk to him then in the elevator.

8 Likes

What is the achievement of ‘I want it all’ ? I assume I want it now ,but I’m not quite sure how to get it.

Taking a shot in the dark but

when you said you want to rob the museum and then stuff everything in the bag?

That’s exactly what I thought too and I did the whole 9 yards but still didn’t get it, maybe I have to yell at them to hurry up or something?

If what I assume is right, it’s heartbreak scar, hunger I think, you can get it at MC dream (the one after meeting Ortega, when MC open the door).

Choice to get it
  • Yes. I’m tired of fighting. I’m welcoming this.

Or

• Yes. If I want to understand what this is, I need to embrace it.

Then any of this:

• (no, stop this now this is not me)
  • (i need to hide don’t make me remember)
  • (i need to wake up now)

And then this:

• (no please run i can’t stop i don’t want to stop)
8 Likes

oh yay back into the dream sequence I go…marches off to certin demise

3 Likes

Is there another way to get the elevator scene with Ortega? I tried walking way during the argument but still didn’t get it.

2 Likes