Fallen Hero: Rebirth - achievements and gameplay questions

Screenshot of the greyed option?

Actually Iā€™m happy to say that I found a way to do it :ok_hand:
For the curious one, I used to choose the strength and telepatic booster options but for some reason I always ended up injured, even if it wasnā€™t significant and should have not kept me from visiting Ortega. This time I tried by having the shield option instead of strength and it all worked out since I couldnā€™t get injured anymore !
Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Does anybody know if you could name your villain persona Heartbreak? What would be the consequences of doing that?

6 Likes

How do I not hurt Ortega so much that he canā€™t walk to see the puppet? Donā€™t get strength upgrade?

Yes donā€™t get it youā€™ll end up hurting them to badly.

I looked through all the Fallen Hero threads to see if someone had this but (I am dedicated to reading after that let me tell you) Iā€™ve tried to get the ā€œI can feel the smile growing on my face despite my surpriseā€ option for when you run into Ortega but itā€™s usually greyed out and Iā€™m not sure what to do to get to it

4 Likes

Two of the options in this instance, if I remember correctly, are tied to your ā€œpre-heartbreakā€-relationship status with Ortega. If you choose that you were Friends, one of these choices is greyed out, if you choose that you were flirting, the other one is.

4 Likes

Oh. I got the Collateral Damage achievement on the first playthrough.
ā€¦Hey, I just like to go for extremes from the get go, okay?

Is getting injured in the SD battle scene an requirement for MC to remember kissing Ortega? I loved that line, I want to see it again.

No, that depends on what relationship you selected for your past selves (needs to be ā€œhad a thingā€). Getting injured in the SD fight does lead to a couple lines of a memory right after Heartbreak when the MC gets loaded into the fake ambulance, so itā€™s worth doing.

3 Likes

What is the SD fight?

The fight with the Special Directive to save Rosie/Boris

5 Likes

hello ! how can you get the ā€œas close as you dareā€ achievement :o ?

If I remember correctly it has to do with romancing ortega with your puppet, or it has to do with opening up to ortega with the MC. Been a while since I played it, but it is definitely one of the two

2 Likes

Canā€™t find out how to see sharks in Argentā€™s mind. I have 60 strength of mind and during session with her I chose ā€œdive deepā€ or something. No word about sharks whenever I choose explore her mind or carry on with business. Help, please? Tried also with 68 strength. Do I need above 70 for this?

2 Likes

When entering Argentā€™s mind, I accidentally saw the memory about her and Ortega arguing whether to let the MC help. However, I canā€™t find the way to access that scene again. Could anyone help me?

2 Likes

You need to have at least 60 strength of mind, choose ā€œdive deepā€ and then ā€œtake a peek at her mindā€¦ā€. I donā€™t remember actual phrasing of these choices, sorry. I remember that this way you can also see sharks somehow, but I canā€™t.

3 Likes

Thanks. I got it :smile:

1 Like

only need to get the following achievements

-days of our lives

-a doctorā€™s appointment

-canā€™t touch this

-scarface

anyone know how to get these? thanks guys

A Doctorā€™s Appointment requires you to have a high rating with the doctor, let her save the puppet from the museum, and then in the hospital invite her back to your puppetā€™s place for ā€œcoffeeā€. Basically it is the culmination of romancing the doc.

Scarface requires you to get injured in the battle in the sewers against Argent. Donā€™t remember the exact triggers, but go for the physical fight, and donā€™t have the strength and armor upgrades.

Canā€™t Touch This , I donā€™t remember exactly, but I think you need to make it through every fight without getting hurt. If that is that one it is pretty difficult to get, and you probably need some one to give you an exact path guide.

Days of Our Lives - I am pretty sure in this one you need to be friends with Ortega both before and after the Heartbreak event and then struggle with the decision to walk away from Ortega. But I am not 100% sure on that one.

So, I am wondering, is it possible for Lady (as in Argent) to take the cape without the mc having to strike up a mental fight with her.
I looked into the code and from what I saw it is indeed the case that Lady only takes the cape when the mc has a mental fight with her. But I find code text slightly confusing to read and I would not be surprised if I have overlooked a possible ā€˜normalā€™ fight scene with Lady wherein she takes the cape as well.
Also, I am aware that the mc should not have the speed booster in order for Lady to take the cape (at least that is what some have commented on the thread).

Does anyone know if I should crush my hopes for a normal-cape-being-stolen-fight?
Because I really do not want Lady to think of my mc as a cheater the Rangers to know that the new villain is a telepath.

1 Like