Fallen Hero Excitement Discussion

OMG!!! I’m freaking out…

14 Likes

RIGHT?!?!? That’s what I was talking about! I have my fingers crossed March has so many of HG I was excited for coming out!!! LIke I’m so excited!

2 Likes

HOOOOLY SHOOT. WAYHAVEN, FALLEN HERO AND ZE:SH TO BE RELEASED IN THE SAME MONTH???!

18 Likes

The air crackles with the power of hype

VacantHospitableHalcyon-max-1mb

8 Likes

!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

(Excuse me while I can’t think of any words to accurately describe just how excited I am for hopefully March 15th at this point in time.)

12 Likes

Now that I have breakfast, I am somewhat healed from the TWC news. XD I would like to share my excitement as well. I never have tried the demo but from the premise of the story I looked forward to it. =D

7 Likes

oh trust me as someone who played the demo through many revisions I’ll say it’s gonna be worth it!

8 Likes

i want mid/late march to come sooner already because all my faves would be released by then but mid/late march also means deadlines, exams, trying to keep up with schoolwork, preparing for uni stuff for me :sob::sob:

6 Likes

March is a good month~ time to prepare snacks and fluff up my pillow for three good books :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yeeeeah I’m going to be totally broke for March. Some games like Fallen Hero is coming out and I got this app where I can get a free legend if I buy their 30 dollar deal. Daaaaaaaaang.

2 Likes

I can’t express how much I relate to this.

1 Like

Maybe the 15th!? :scream:

Can barely wait. :blush:

3 Likes

giphy%20(5)

Wayhaven Chronicles, Fallen Hero AND the next ZE:SH chapter. This is going to be such a great month.

15 Likes

Won’t lie, this thread is still making me so pumped :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Me in a nutshell when I saw the release date

9 Likes

I’m glad. That was part of it’s purpose when I started this thread. (The other part being to express my hype with fellow fans)

If you haven’t noticed by now, a lot of WIPs tend not to be finished or not get much notice before or after publication. You did such a wonderful job of making me fall in love with your world and it’s characters. I want to show my appreciation by making sure as many people as possible know about this too so that we can all buy Fallen Hero together once it comes out.

Thank you for persevering through the strenuous process of creating a multi-branching book as well as taking the risk of putting yourself out there. @malinryden

15 Likes

I had not noticed! Sadly I have not had time to keep up with other WIPs, but finishing something is hard. I get that. I think I had almost a year break in the middle of writing Fallen Hero due to life issues. So hopefully people can pull through, as long as they feel that their story is worth finishing. And if not? Nothing written is ever truly wasted.

And yeah, I think one of the biggest obstacles when writing a book or a game is the concept of time. How much time it takes. How many rewrites are needed. And even, how much time and fiddling it takes between finishing the game and then actually getting it out there. I submitted Fallen Hero in the beginning of November, and now in march it might be out. Looks like I might come in slightly under those six months I was told it usually takes.

It’s timeframes like that that makes people throw up their hands in defeat I think, especially if they are still in/just out of school where everything is measured in terms. I’d like to think of it more like a garden, it takes time to grow things, and you need a lot of shit in order to get some pretty flowers at the end…

I am rambling now, but in short, THANK YOU. I might not have finished it if it wasn’t for this forum.

32 Likes

this is… just give me an encouragement to ge through a lot of shit that happens in my life rn… thank you :sob:

10 Likes

This supposed to be a hype thread and an encouragement/thank you thread from Malin, but it became way more wholesome than expected.

Cute.

13 Likes

Sooooo am I the only one who has literally set an alarm on their phone to go off the minute it’s the 15th? I may or may not have a slight problem. XD I sincerely concerned about my productivity this month. I have no doubt I’m going to be reading under my desk at work or class when this comes out…OH wait that’s spring break soooo just work then. Though for reals I hope I’m not the only one who is going to have to get stuff done a week ahead to make room to play this as repeatedly as I want without getting behind in life. X3

15 Likes