Fallen Hero Excitement Discussion

It’ll pop up on an app store before theo thers typically. Or that is the trend I’ve noticed.

5 Likes

This is the first game I have waited down to the wire for a release and I have to say the anticipation is real. Like cut it with a knife real (Insert sandwich cutting pun here)

7 Likes

The last beta was pretty much the complete book one I think. Since this is my first interactive novel I decided to be very open with betas to get feedback on how the story worked/flowed. So people that has been stalking the game wont be very surprised I think. However, I really do think it is so much better because of it, this forum has been so super helpful.

Next book tho, then >:)

19 Likes

Wayhaven released in the evening where I’m from. So maybe fallen hero Will be the same. Release on 15th but in the evening

4 Likes

Aw, my most wanted HG (or even game, let’s be honest) of the year is almost at arm’s reach! :sparkles: I. REVEL. IN. THE. HYPE.

5 Likes

If google’s gonna release it early like wayhaven, it’ll probably be around ~1am GMT, so the earliest is ~19 hours from now.

4 Likes

Too bad i miss the Beta :slight_smile:
But i am looking forward to read the final product tomorrow :smile:

Will the Romance Options be same throughout your series ? will the RO be partnering the MC for missions in future sequel ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

RO book one: Ortega, Dr Mortum
Book two: Lady Argent, Herald
Book three: who knows?

As to the second question… YES.

27 Likes

Eeeeeeeeeee I’m too excited right now DDDDD:

It’s happeninggggggg

6 Likes

Aw… No Steel romamce? ;-;

5 Likes

Found the previous discussion about Fallen Hero and decided to read through some of them in order to know more about the story :slight_smile:

Seems like Ortega is the Hero and Lady Argent the villain ? Hmmm… It is tempting to romance the villain but Ortega seems fan favourite :smile:

2 Likes

Not yet. It is a possibility, but I don’t promise things I haven’t written yet. Prolly book 3 tho.

11 Likes

Lady Argent seems enigmatic based on previous forum discussion … i think i might fall for her eventually :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you for considering it. XD I am hoping for the best. :smiley:

To be fair, I haven’t met Ortega though so looking forward to it.

4 Likes

All I want is Ortega smooches that encompass the entire spectrum of fluff to angst tbh romance wise :((

Non-romance related wish list stuff:

• MC having a badass boast to whoever big bad(?) – does it count if you’re a villain, or is antagonist more accurate a term(?) – about not to cross them, more so if the Rangers hear this or the entire world

• Becoming a controversial figure if the MC (esp if ultimately good leaning), one that makes the public question everything they know so far about what’s happening and what hero-ing really means

• In the demo, the showdown between MC/Herald and MC/Ortega was so good that I’m kind of hoping the climax of the entire series somehow is like that except 100x more intense and wonderful in the holy shit quotient way

15 Likes

I live on US Eastside, too. It’s a bit early to say it won’t release today. TWC was available sometime in the afternoon on Wednesday for me if I remember right. It’s only 7:21am on Wednesday now.

Though don’t go by this. Some games get released early, some same day, and then others get delayed. But just know, it should still be Soon :tm: !

4 Likes

Wayhaven was released late night the 7th for me so I can still have a bit of hope too

6 Likes

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

4 Likes

There should be an estimated countdown timer (and a confetti cannon for when it drops)

And also a box of tissues and a blanket fort. I feel the pain incoming

11 Likes

I can’t wait to finaly buy this game. I didn’t even play Book 1 yet am already so excited to Book 2 :persevere:

6 Likes