Fallen Hero Excitement Discussion

I’d like to report the murder of the author of this game. Dead from feels…

28 Likes

Uggh! I am absolutely thrilled! I can’t wait to sabotage my own relationship with Ortega! Make em cheat on me with myself and be jealous…of myself. Wonderful!
Please love me Ortega! No wait, the other me! Eh? :sweat_smile:

Its not unlike a juxtaposition of character. My doll MC is perhaps more truthful to her emotions/wanting for Ortega. Wanting to love her the way she always wanted to but never could and such.
So, which fake will Ortega choose? The deceitful “real” MC? Or the plastic doll with a beating heart?

This game has awoken something in me. I’m an angst junkie now.

16 Likes

Well thank you now I’m trying to not cry at work after being hit by the feels train. Though no seriously A+ that was just fantastic. QnQ okay I’m going to cry for Ortega under my desk now.

This game isn’t even out yet and I’m already destroyed.

8 Likes

Hey what the heck I didn’t ask to sob today. (But now that I am I’m not going to complain.)

To be fair you brought this upon yourself by having the gall to write something so amazing and beautiful and fantastic as this. How dare you have so much talent and skill and creativity.

15 Likes

Lol you remind me of that one girl who catfished her own boyfriend online. Probably to see if he would be faithful or something.

3 Likes

Context please

Is it a date type of cooking or is this a flashback or what

DOMESTICITY IS MY JAM

10 Likes

Same, domesticity is my weakness. This is probably why I’m so obsessed with Mama Ortega and their mother/child relationship with the MC.

6 Likes

Wait! There’s gonna be more books?!?! Satchel :scream::scream::scream::scream:

9 Likes

yup, it’s a trilogy of pain, love, and suffering.

11 Likes

Omg I might be old and wrinkly by the time book two and three are out :joy:

3 Likes

A few more days and I all I want is a big damn kiss moment between the MC and LI of choice

Potential angst of the MC coming clean and telling them they’re too far gone to stop and this is goodbye

TO WHICH LI GRABS THEIR WRIST AND IS LIKE NO NOT HAPPENING

And then pleads with the MC and MC is conflicted af and oh gosh

Give me soft tender feels when the MC absolutely feels they do not deserve

(And then they do something that proves that the LI is right – in a good way not in a tragic way – which gives the situation hope)

10 Likes

I just saw that there’s two days until release. I might be slightly hyperventilating right now.

7 Likes

Maylin has made a lot of headway into book 2 while book 1 was still in copyedit. So old age isn’t your problem, It’s the feels.

16 Likes

I’m rather excited for the beta testing if Malin’s going to put it out as a demo

[or if it’s private I am very willing to volunteer as tribute]

AND THURSDAY IS SO CLOSE! I’M TOO EXCITED FOR THIS TITLE

You can honestly bet I’m going to make a long ass review when it comes out like I am so ready to write meta-analysis stuff for this game like you have no idea

9 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream: that’s good news! Please let the beta for Book two be soon. Like end of the year :joy::joy: jk

3 Likes

Thursday cannot come fast enough! I think my friends are tired of hearing me go on and on about FH. :relieved:

5 Likes

Please do.

And I always say this for really any indie devs especially if it’s their first game getting published, but please signal boost Fallen Hero (and Wayhaven and any other great game that you love on this site) like crazy if you aren’t already. It not only helps them but it also helps CoG when you bring attention to this media.

6 Likes

For some reason I can only really see Ortega do this (you know, still putting the MC first, even when they understand the terrible things they’ve done. I somehow think Ortega got kind of tunnel vision with the MC). Especially since they have a past and so much backstory together.

And in general, what I’ve said from all the way back to the early demos, if there’s someone who at least would hear out the MC (and wherein a redemption arc would function) it’s Ortega.

Granted I will admit I am super biased towards Ortega. ^^

6 Likes

That is my preliminary time table…

31 Likes

Two more days. Two more. Comes back to life

8 Likes