Fall of 9 (WIP) - AI Defender or Betrayer?

@expectedoperator: I will fix the duplicating sentences by the next version. I was doing so much slicing, dicing and pasting at the time. Thanks for spotting it.

The first mention of the MC’s past is if the player chooses to not open the box immediately. It says: The other possibility is that someone sent it to you as a reminder of past associations. Unfortunately, some of your former friends have long memories. The next mention is in the storage room where Cable is mentioned but it was only a sentence or two. The third mention is in the car. You’ll be hearing more about Cable. I’ll add a sentence in the setup scenes about a turbulent past or something to set expectations. I’ve sprinkled the past mentions in different places and paths. I hope that it doesn’t cause too much confusion.

So, you think it will be Neely at the pub? Hmm, maybe and maybe not.

Thanks for playing and leaving me a note. I’m going to put Chap 1-4 to bed as far as content. Onward to Chap 5!

1 Like

Simple pronoun error. I’m playing as a she.

Love the story, so far.

Edit, now that I re-read that it could be the detective that’s being talked about. Which then means it’s not a pronoun error. Just a sentence that maybe needs more context so it will be less confusing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.