Fake Elections-who are you voting for and why?

It’s time to vote!

May I present your four candidates:

• Bender B. Rodriguez
  • She-Ra, Princess of Power
  • Stewart Gilligan “Stewie” Griffin
  • Princess Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)

0 voters

I’d like to put forward my own candidate.

I’m not sure what’s he’s programm about, but he knows some sick moves.

What are their positions on the issues? :thinking:

An excellent question!

Well, Bender is the only one who appears to have a slogan here, but I’m not sure what that translates to in leadership terms :worried:

Founded concerns express themselves!

Wonder Woman, clearly. She’s an ambassador, humanitarian, fair to people of all genders and races, kicks ass and is the most attractive of all of them.

Of course you missed on the logical and true man who you should be Ruler of us all…

Let’s face it, he’d be a better dictator than Trump. Of course if you wanna be be patriotic and truly democratic there’s always the man of the people, a true and noble hero who would never ever screw us over and secretly basically be a Nazi because of Cosmic Cubes… Captain Ameri-

Ah. Well bugger. :sweat:

Clear support has been given!

That sounds good. Okay, you’ve got my vote, unless anyone can make a better argument for a different candidate :smiley:

Without an adult human male, none of them will meet this criterion for me :’(

Will the proponents of other candidates speak up in defense of their chosen one, or will the silent battle continue?!

Stay tuned for more developments!

Ladies, gentlemen, and sentient beings!
It looks like the original post has been flagged as inappropriate for no apparent reason!
Thank you for participating; hope you had fun!

Edit: The original post has been edited and the poll is still working!

Well then don’t stand there complaining, you should run for it yourself, with the great observer of parrots as your VP! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Somehow I feel like “vote for me! I’m an adult human male!” would be sending the wrong message :stuck_out_tongue:

Why not? Seems to work just fine for a great many real-life figures. Maybe you should go for the Trudeau effect: vote for me cuz I’m a cute adult human male? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, I guess being an adult is a good qualification for office, while being human is probably important until we discover alien life, make robots, or mess with genetic engineering… but I would like to see maleness being less of a qualifying factor. (More cute males, however, would be a good thing :blush:)

Again, I’d like to run for president. My slogan is the same as last time: “Sometimes I have good ideas and I’m not clinically insane”

For those wanting a handsome dude as President, I will mention I once actually voted for this guy being in charge in a faux election booth back in 2008 when I was at Madame Tussauds in NYC…

Because hey, how suave and cool would America get with President Clooney, am I right?

Not much of a fan of Clooney myself, I much prefer the super-sexy mr. Matt Bomer myself.

Oh, the White Collar dude? I’m not even gay and I would be totally on board with that. :smile: Dude’s suave as heck.

That would be a nice improvement over the current one :thinking:

:flushed: I can see why.

(We’re very good at turning every possible conversation into a discussion of attractive men, aren’t we? :confused:)