Exordium Novum W.I.P (20/01/2016)

Orcs, angel or harpy like people , lizardmen and women, centaurs, driders, and mixes of any ones that exist already. At least that is what i think would be viable.

With the custom option, angels, lizard people and centaurs are viable options, don’t know what a drider is tho

Like a centaur, but with a spider’s body instead of a horse’s.

Ok, I might do, but having a creature like that might be a little difficult for access to places… we’ll see

Sorry guys… I couldn’t get it out today as planned(coz work called), almost had enough content for me to be satisfied… but not really enough… it would have just been a short 5 min opener. I will try to get it released when it’s at least 30 min read. That is the demo I mean

2 Likes

Only a small thing, it can last longer depending on your options, sorry for spelling, and grammar errors that may occur.

I’m a little worried guys… I need thoughts, pointers, tips and people to get involved.

Edit: And ideas on how to make it more immersive.

Wait…so you earn money for us downloading your game that is not even finished, or is it by watching ads??
The website seems really shady…
I don’t know if im overreacting, but this seriously peeves me off.
I feel its wrong to ask for donations right off the bat…especially for writing/coding the start of the game which doesn’t really require any…funds.
I mean I wouldn’t mind if the money is going into the game for cover art and such, but if its just for your own personal benefit…it kinda makes you out to look like one of those spammers and advertisers trying to get you to click their referral links.

Idk if anyone else agrees with me…but if you disagree maybe you can kinda show me your view of things.

2 Likes

@RyseAbove, it’s not really like that. Every visit to the adf.ly link adds I think $0.0015 to my adf.ly account, and all people have to do is wait 5 seconds and press skip. But some people for whatever reason can’t stand adf.ly. Yet others will only trust the adf.ly link over direct link.

I’m also fairly sure that using choicescript and making money off your game (even pennies) without the appropriate share going to Choice of Games is not okay. They do own choicescript.

Perhaps @jasonstevanhill could clarify.

2 Likes

Like the idea. Can’t wait to see more

You’ll want to remove the adfly link unless you have a commercial license agreement with Choice of Games allowing you to profit from your work without selling it via their Hosted Games brand.

1 Like

God, this game is fun, can’t wait for more

Mmm. Really interesting. I like the fact that we sacrifice our conscience to go to a world of our liking. Yep, as short and vague as it was, I am hooked. If you need any help with ideas or anything just send me a message and I’ll see if can be of assistance. I want this to bloom.

You are not supposed to revive old threads bro. https://forum.choiceofgames.com/faq

You have been reviving a lot of them lately which just causes more work for mods.

Oh sorry. I did not know that it was forbidden. It’s bs if you ask me but I’ll stop. Although it cancels the whole ‘share your opinion’ part.

There are plenty of live WiPs where your opinion would be more than welcome.

4 Likes