Hello there. I’m Bianca, and welcome to my brand new WIP, Exiled from Court.
In Exiled from Court, you play as The Hedonist, a young noble recently, well, exiled from Court. It’s set on the 19th century in a fictional land called Albarzia, heavily inspired by Brazil during this same era.
Some things you’ll be able to do on Exiled from Court:
- Play as male, female or non-binary, with your gender impacting the world around you;
- Romance six different characters (three men and three women);
- Deal with your problematic family;
- Fight to be reinstated at Court;
- Attempt to become a better person!
- …Or spend all your time enjoying every single one of life’s pleasures.
- And more, probably!
What I’m looking for feedback-wise:
- Odd sentences (I am fluent in English, but it is not my first language)
- Grammar mistakes/coding errors;
- Is there something you wished you were able to do or say, but the game didn’t let you? Tell me.
- Anything that put you out of the game; a scene that was too fast, some weird dialogue, etc.
Try the demo here: https://dashingdon.com/play/bianca065/exiled-from-court/mygame/.
We also have a Tumblr!
If you like my work, please consider buying me a coffee!
Check out my other WIP, What a Brilliant Existence!.
June 7: Prologue is posted.
June 19: A part of Chapter One is posted.
June 30: Another part of Chapter One is posted.