Evertree Inn by Thom Baylay

Quick question, will there be a public beta test for the game?

3 Likes

Dammit! Why did you have to start with the third place @ThomB :cry:?

5 Likes

New RO (I think it is the sailor):

6 Likes

you are not the only one dude

7 Likes

Oh hey, this game is getting a sequel now. That’s nice.

The screenshots seem promising; can’t wait to try out the public beta.

4 Likes

Daisy:

Dandy:

9 Likes

I’m curious to know if we could date two ROs at the same time.I’ve gotten Lamuel (/Leah) and Dandy (/Daisy) but I want to know if it’s actually possible to date both at the same time.I’ve tried flirting with Lamuel & afterwards,go to Dandy’s room for some hanky panky and there’s an option whether u want to continue with Dandy or Lamuel.So this got me thinking that I can only date one RO at one time… But just wanna know if anyone else managed to get both ROs?

5 Likes

I don`t think its possible. I have also tried it several times and i have not found a way to be involved with both of them.

3 Likes

Congratulations on finishing your game for the CoG competition!

And with the Evertree sequel being at least 50% done, you might release two games in a year, that is quite a lot!

13 Likes

Thanks, Urban for bringing the social media news to a desktop and internet 1.0 dinosaur like me. :grin:

7 Likes

One of the best hosted games of the year!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the support! The goal is definitely to release both next year! Hopefully around the mid-year mark.

All the best, Thom

18 Likes

Redrew my MC Rosie in a more realistic style now that my drawing skills have improved.
Image002

15 Likes

She looks great! Do you mind if I add her to the other art on the facebook group?

1 Like

Go ahead, I’m glad you like it!

2 Likes

Quick question? Im really considering buying this, on the second chapter and I’m so into this narrative, and the awkward guy with the axe (He seems interesting and an RO, I think?) . But, in the eventual second game, will he or any RO from this game follow us through the next? Or are they stuck in the Inn or off travelling in the opposite direction?

3 Likes

In the first game if you had a high relationship with your RO they should have left with you. You probably didn’t have it high enough like 80+.

6 Likes

Oh, thanks a bunch and I’m not actually done with the game, just asked the question since I’m getting attached to my RO.

4 Likes

I love this description…partly because it gives rather a different impression to the one I had of the character when I was playing the game. :D

3 Likes

Finally finished the Demo, loved it! Going to buy the game now and pace myself.
My MC Lisette for the series (Sorry axe boy, can’t clearly picture you yet):

12 Likes