Evertree Inn by Thom Baylay

Gasp! I love this! Would you mind if I put it on the Facebook/twitter page? If you tell me how you’d like to be credited, happy to do that too.

1 Like

I don’t mind at all, I’m honored! Also to credit, for Facebook just use my name, for Twitter, just mention my Twitter. :3 https://twitter.com/FandomHourglass?lang=en

2 Likes

@ThomB besides half-orcs and half-eves, are there others hybrid races?

2 Likes

@AAO I’d say in this lore (as many others), elves and dwarves are very opposite in terms of culture and values. They don’t hate each other as a rule but the sort of attitude that Gilly has is common on both sides.

@Urban At the moment only those two have featured in the story. That’s not to say that others might not exist but I’d say that only those two are the more commonplace.

4 Likes

I just drew another picture of my MC Rosa! This is angry Rosa with her hood down. You wouldn’t like her when she’s angry.

6 Likes

What is the code for the box?

2 Likes

It’s 27.

If you want to know why it’s 27, Leah’s birthday is on 27th. The month is unknown, though.

3 Likes

Great novel loved it one of the few writers that really use very descriptive romance scenes loved it

3 Likes

oh thank you. BTW i love this game and cant wait for the sequel. Does anyone know the rough date for it?

2 Likes

There isn’t any confirmed date.

However, the author posted some screenshots of the sequel on their Twitter page.

3 Likes

@ElvesForTheWin - there are gmail bots that look for emails to spam to - so you may not want to list yours in your icon picture thing as you’ve done.

4 Likes

oh thnx i did not realise

3 Likes

I really disagree with this.

While Evertree Inn was nice in general, the romances were fucking atrocious. One of them is just the ‘slut’ stereotype and the other is just the ‘shy person’ stereotype.

It really says something to me when Daisy, the embodiment of literally everything I hate in a girl, is actually my favorite RO (not that I have much choices to begin with).

But hey, that’s just my silly personal opinion. You do you.

5 Likes

Just because someone is sexually active, don’t mean they are a slut.

10 Likes

Who’s the “shy person”? I played it only 2 or 3 times bc I didn’t think it was that great but I was only able to get Daisy so… Yeah… Is it Leah? Bc I remember trying to get with her but it didn’t go anywhere…

To me Daisy is just a free loving, no strings attached sort of person. Nothing bad about it.

Edit: I saw that post @Eiwynn :smirk: wink wink nudge nudge

6 Likes

You need to talk to Leah in the stables. Ask her if you can check on your pony.

3 Likes

Yup.

There isn’t anything wrong with it. You wanna go fuck everyone in your sight, be my guest.

I just personally find these sort of people distasteful. It’s my opinion.

10 Likes

But she don’t have slept with everyone in her sights.
While she seems to be a hedonist, she has standards and don’t have seed with everyone. Try to not take a bath and don’t change your clothes and you will see her reaction.

8 Likes

So she’s a snob, too. Good to know.

Generally speaking, in fantasy settings, expecting people to bathe or wear fancy clothes is actually a little unreasonable.

3 Likes

In this case not really, if I remember correctly there’s warm water coming out of the faucet on the tub so we can assume that while traveling people might not have that luxury, in a place with at least a little more technological advancement certain standards of personal hygiene would already have developed.

4 Likes