Evertree Inn by Thom Baylay

Interesting, now all stats have been splitted into two. I wonder how our stats from the first game will affect the sequel.
And we can choose our PC hair color.

Summary

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-zpEfvXYAAKMfM.jpg

Summary

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-zpEfuW0AEIDwL.jpg

6 Likes

I’m super interested in seeing how that Determination/Compassion stat balances out in the sequel.

3 Likes

@Urban Thank you for posting all of the Twitter updates on here! I really appreciate it. Also, thank you for the error report. I have amended it although I think it will likely not be updated on the game until I do the big update to add the save feature to carry the character over to Sordwin.

An update for all. Chapter 2 is finished and now in the proofing stage. This will be by far the longest chapter so it should be all easier from here… Eventually the first two chapters will be the demo which I’ll release once I have a bit more under my belt. Hopefully some time over the summer!

And @AAO, nice job on the poll! So interesting. I confess I felt sorry for halfling so I gave them a vote :stuck_out_tongue:
Now I’m curious about companions: ‘D. Thorne’; ‘L Dupree’; ‘Gunther’; or ‘I’m holding out for a new romance in Sordwin’ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

T x

12 Likes

@ThomB Well then, time for another poll?

Favorite companion?

• Daisy/Dandy
  • Leah/Lamuel
  • Gunther
  • I’m holding out for a new romance in Sordwin

0 voters

Also, a question if I may: when will we have the ability to save our progress in the first game?

3 Likes

@AAO This is something that is still in discussion with CoG but will likely be nearer to the time of completion for Sordwin for technical reasons. I will be sure to post something here as soon as I have more info.

T x

3 Likes

Oh no! I pressed the wrong button! HAHA! I want my vote back! I meant to vote L, not D. :joy:

2 Likes

If you press ‘Leah/Lamuel’, your vote will switch to that option.

2 Likes

Oh, right. I needed to press “Hide results” first. Thanks. :smile:

2 Likes

Hey, I’m no longer the only Dwarf fan! @Okami-Nora we must unite and make a Dwarf fan club :stuck_out_tongue:.

4 Likes

You can do it but you will never be able to overcome the Legion of Elves ! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Let’s include the Halflings and Brownies while we’re at it. With all the diverse abilities combined, the Legion of Elves will fall to our Guild before they can realize what has hit them. :sunglasses:

Jokes aside, I always tend to be a dwarf whenever there is a choice of what to be in a fantasy setting. it is a race that suits my play-style the most in many of the games I’ve played. Even in Dragon Age Inquisition, while I enjoyed being able to play a Tal-Vashoth for the first time, I still enjoy playing a Dwarf the most (though Tal-Vashoth has become my second most favorite race; hope they will bring back the choice to be different races in the next Dragon Age and have us be able to interact with more Qunari/Tal-Vashoth in that particular game).

Haven’t you heard? Quality beats quantity in the long run. :wink:

5 Likes

3 Likes

@Jesus

If only I could say ‘yes’.

But that would imply that fighting elves would be a difficult challenge. :innocent:

4 Likes

Well then there will be peace … for now :blush:

4 Likes

I would like to see my elf Dandy again :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t know what you did Daisy, but I know you’re amazing :smiley::

Summary

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_D-PYzWsAQ7CK9.jpg

5 Likes

I did a sketch of my character (or at least how I envisioned her) in the game

Name: Rosa
Race: Brownie
Weapon: Scythe
Love Interest: Dandy

I might improve on this later.

5 Likes

I draw feet like how Link’s feet in Wind Waker look. It’s weird, I know…

2 Likes

I improved it. :3

11 Likes

Here’s another poll.

Favorite clothes type?

• Tough
  • Smart
  • Revealing
  • Sneaky
  • Normal

0 voters

2 Likes