Evertree Inn by Thom Baylay

Yes but money in less amount compared if you are with leah

2 Likes

It is possible to romance Daisy and get the money from Iseria. You will lose the support of Gunther, but it’s possible.

2 Likes

And how is that done…?

2 Likes

You have to go after Wen after the dinner, you will find Gilly’s body and when the inn attacks, you can search Iseria’s room.

2 Likes

I better stay with my 20 coins, my sexy elf and my friend gunther :relieved:

3 Likes

Then you have money, no need to have more than 20 for now.

2 Likes

But one always wants more :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Just cut and sell some beautuful, harmless, magical wood. What could go wrong? :smirk:

7 Likes

That a crazy witch comes to destroy me and my elf { and take my money :angry:}

3 Likes

You have made a wise choice.

@Urban Thanks for the tips. Now I actually have more relationship points with both Gunther AND Tobin. I also have a couple more points in Perception and Magic. And, of course, I have 22 gold now.

3 Likes

And now we can all be in a luxury hotel with an elf {live the robbery and manipulation! :relieved: }

2 Likes

Relax there bud no need to start random fights with people on a whim. Idk who shit in your cereal but I hope u start having a better day because hot damn.

I don’t think mods need this either hooo boy lawd.

4 Likes

Time for a poll!

Favorite race?

• Human
  • Elf
  • Dwarf
  • Halfling
  • Brownie

0 voters

3 Likes

So apparently disagreeing with something you said means that I’m on the warpath? Good to know.

Actually, just forget everything I said. I really don’t want this thread to derail in an argument. Let’s just continue on.

2 Likes

@ThomB I have a question about the lore of your world.

Is it a well known fact that dwarves and elves don’t get along? Or is it just particular dwarves (like Gilly) who don’t like them?

3 Likes

Dwarves might not be the most popular, but they are the most OP race.

2 Likes

I like being elf since it helps with the magic and mana part :joy: but story wise I prefer making my MC as human since I like the thought of human/elf relationship with Dandy ((even though he’s half human too)) :joy::joy:

3 Likes

New sneakpeek for the sequel:

Summary

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-XsjYKXcAEuBO9.jpg

It’s seems Orianna/Orion will be very unlikable.

6 Likes

@ThomB a bug for you:

If Gunther kills Leah, you get this scene:

She would hear no reason with regards to the death of her son and insisted that you leave at first light.

I had Leah with me, not Lamuel.

4 Likes

Halfling too short. :grimacing::sob:

2 Likes